B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

I thought I had replied to the text message last week, but apparently I hadn't. I was busy that week. Hopefully the lack of reply hasnt shoved me to the bottom again and i have to wait another 6 weeks sad.png

The text replies haven't been working for me either. Tried it this week, and went on to check who else had accepted to find I hadn't accepted the invitation! Weird...

Runners and riders for this week;

Brian Hanley
Charlie Kelly
Chris Byrne
Craig Caveney
David MacDonald
Ewan MacColl
Fraser Burns
Fraser Torrance
Gareth Fairley
Ian Brown
Jordan Byrne
Neil Cameron
Sean Rooney
Steven Logan
Stuart Cameron
Thomas McIlroy

I haven't had any other reported issues with Teamer so apologies if anyone has had an issue.

There are a few guys in the pool who either never return any invites, or who have declined their last few invitations to play.

Might need to do some housekeeping there, I don't want to be chasing up folk who don't want to play !

Looking forward to it as usual. Hope the bibs have been washed this week though ;)

They were washed as soon as I got home last week as I felt a bit guilty handing them out last Wednesday !

They now smell of Elderflower and Jasmine with a hint of Ylang YLang. Or something.

Terrible performance from me tonight, in goals, outfield laying on goals for opposition. If I was the ball boy I would have f'ked that up tonight as well.

I am hanging up my gloves, wanting to lose more weight and get fitter so want more time outside. Happy to take my turn if nobody wants a shot of being a keeper.

Does anyone else stuggle with that ball, always feels 'flat' to me when I hit it, much prefered the one we used last week.

Terrible performance from me tonight, in goals, outfield laying on goals for opposition. If I was the ball boy I would have f'ked that up tonight as well.

I am hanging up my gloves, wanting to lose more weight and get fitter so want more time outside. Happy to take my turn if nobody wants a shot of being a keeper.

Does anyone else stuggle with that ball, always feels 'flat' to me when I hit it, much prefered the one we used last week.

I thought the ball felt a bit flat too, never seemed to be able to strike it cleanly.

Good game though, bit gutted to lose out. The game being so close makes the goal that was cut off pretty important. For what it's worth I was quite close and honestly thought it was our ball, didn't even question it until after the ball was in the back of the net.