Wimbledon 2013

faraway saint

I'd agree the majority, but I'd also mention there will probably be about 15million viewers watching and enjoying.

Thank goodness we're not all the same, what a dull world that would be, eh?

PS Hope the toilet on the trains out of order and you're in need, ya grumpy auld sausage. :byebye

Bloody virgin first class: nae sweating cos of the AC, free fair trade tea coffee soft drinks, and their special "little box of snacks", my iPad plugged in and charging and free wifi.

I hope I don't accidentally click to view a minority, monied, so-called sport.... :(

Oh - and four seats and a table to myself.

Mustn't grumble.

Bloody virgin first class: nae sweating cos of the AC, free fair trade tea coffee soft drinks, and their special "little box of snacks", my iPad plugged in and charging and free wifi.

I hope I don't accidentally click to view a minority, monied, so-called sport.... sad.png

Oh - and four seats and a table to myself.

Mustn't grumble.

Doesn't that make you wonder why? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

PS I'm sure your journey will be fine, trains don't crash that often. whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Obviously Wimbledon allow females to become members of the club, otherwise Wee Eck the 5p poly bag king would shun them the same way he shunned the Honorable Company of Edinburgh Golfers.

He's a man of principal... and strawberries... and cream.

Never mind Wee Eck, how come that fat wee baldy cnut Rooney gets an invite?

Obviously Wimbledon allow females to become members of the club, otherwise Wee Eck the 5p poly bag king would shun them the same way he shunned the Honorable Company of Edinburgh Golfers.

He's a man of principal... and strawberries... and cream.

Never mind Wee Eck, how come that fat wee baldy cnut Rooney gets an invite?

Looks like its double cream with the size of his chin.