We Need Players Now

leolovesstmfc

After watching that sh-te today we need lb 2cb 2 strikers thought magregor and mcausland were shocking today the new goalie could not catch a cold the only 2 players who showed up were teal and the sub naismith

McGregor played to help get him match fit. Do you remember how long he has been sidelined?

The goalie was unlucky with 2 of the goals. Not helped by DVZ in one, and, a split second before the lobbed strike, took a step forward which left him in the wrong position.

Anyway, I think our trophy cabinet can only hold one at a time.

I am not against McGregor or mccausland just don't think we can play them both at same time. don't like Goodwin at the back and don't rate mair thought naismith looked promising but he is young and lacks experience. So we need CB. The same goes in attack only Thompson up front reily one for future.

I prefer Goodwin at the back, at least then he's occasionally facing forwards when passing. Far too much passing on of responsibilty yesterday...well, when he wasn't getting wound up, fouling or complaining.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Black & White Army mobile app

The goals apart , i thought he looked nervous & hesitant. Also,the young french guy looked about tiny during the warm up ! Does anyone know what height he actually is?

smaller than Iggy Pop bigger than Jimmy Krankey

Edited by stevie-dee