Mcausland To Hibs?

truesaint

Cheesy excellent against Newcastle tonight, I really think some people on here havnt seen the improvement in him over the last 2 years, he´s now one of the better spl centrebacks

havnt seen the improvement because there havnt been any ,still the same raw jumping into tackles no clue wee boy he was when he left only to be brought back on his fathers advice ,,makes the same mistakes EVERY game ,in saying that ,captain calamity hardly a good example to anybody to learn from

havnt seen the improvement because there havnt been any ,still the same raw jumping into tackles no clue wee boy he was when he left only to be brought back on his fathers advice ,,makes the same mistakes EVERY game ,in saying that ,captain calamity hardly a good example to anybody to learn from

Do we have any players you are happy with?

Am I alone in thinking we have a higher percentage of tosspots as supporters(and I use that term very loosely)at our club.I cant believe the level of abuse directed at one of our own and although we all have opinions when that degenerates to just downright personal attacks on players I feel the need to reply.Please don't sit on your computers spouting your pish but meet me at Inverness on Saturday and I will tell you how hard he has worked to get where he is.I might even get his League Cup Winners medal to show you.

Am I alone in thinking we have a higher percentage of tosspots as supporters(and I use that term very loosely)at our club.I cant believe the level of abuse directed at one of our own and although we all have opinions when that degenerates to just downright personal attacks on players I feel the need to reply.Please don't sit on your computers spouting your pish but meet me at Inverness on Saturday and I will tell you how hard he has worked to get where he is.I might even get his League Cup Winners medal to show you.

100% Correct half the ham shanks on here couldn't tell a decent player if they were kicking there arse (hopefully big cheesy gets the chance to do just that)

Mcausland is the best defender saints have yet so called saints fans slate him so badly on this site. Give the lad a break. I think he deserves a good CB to play along side so does magregor. Get a striker and were ready to go. We should also have a few loans from Newcastle in. Looking at pre season results no Scottish team has done well.

Whilst I'm quite happy to accept that some fans will dislike certain players, nobody will ever convince me that every one of the people slating our players on this thread are St Mirren fans.

Specifically, we have people on this forum who have NEVER posted anything other dogs abuse and negative comments about our players and our management and coaching staff.

Like every other club, we CLEARLY have supporters of other teams coming on here pretending to be Saints fans and stirring the shit hoping to get a reaction.

We all know who those people are.

If you've posted nothing but criticism about our team then you can f**k right off.

That comment is particularly aimed at those who had a right go at our players for not being able to compete with Newcastle last night.

It's one thing to point out that we were outclassed but some comments are absolutely taking the piss folks.

HA HA! He wouldn't get a game for their U11's

please say this is true.He has improved,granted,from a bombscare to a shit defender,now fits in nicely in our defence

These three posts above are particularly offensive.

Guys why don't the three of you piss off and support your own team.

Whilst I'm quite happy to accept that some fans will dislike certain players, nobody will ever convince me that every one of the people slating our players on this thread are St Mirren fans.

Specifically, we have people on this forum who have NEVER posted anything other dogs abuse and negative comments about our players and our management and coaching staff.

Like every other club, we CLEARLY have supporters of other teams coming on here pretending to be Saints fans and stirring the shit hoping to get a reaction.

We all know who those people are.

If you've posted nothing but criticism about our team then you can f**k right off.

That comment is particularly aimed at those who had a right go at our players for not being able to compete with Newcastle last night.

It's one thing to point out that we were outclassed but some comments are absolutely taking the piss folks.

If you can except certain individuals turnin up week in weekout knowing they dont have to perform maybe you and them should F**k right off

This ^^^

I'm convinced that they are all the same person. No punctuation, "bud speeling", don't know the difference between "except" and "accept", capital letters in the middle of (what should be) a sentence ... shall I go on?

I thought I was "Newco Buddie".

Am a no?

This thread's a pile of shite now.

Like so many others, it descends into St.Mirren fans (and I do believe we're all Saints fans) slagging each other off to a point way beyond acceptable banter, and the whole point of the thread gets drowned in a sea of pish which would be better suited to people sending each other a PM if they feel the need.

f**king close it div!!