Useless Facts

Buffs

Woodlice produce more nitrogenous waste than any other animal.

They also drink through their anus.

The latter fact isn't all that remarkable, given the number of individuals on here who appear to be able to talk through their anus.whistling.gif

You know i had just read the second sentence when i opened a reply , then i read the third sentence. tongue.png

Stuart Dickson anyone ??cool.png

One of the remarkable facts about being in a coma, is the utter dearth of feeling. No matter what is done to you, you respond to no stimuli whatsoever.

Poor analogy.

So it's kind of like the thirty minutes after the final whistle of the 2010 League Cup final.

One of the remarkable facts about being in a coma, is the utter dearth of feeling. No matter what is done to you, you respond to no stimuli whatsoever.

Poor analogy.

It would be a very poor analogy if what you said was correct.

Stop reading Wikipedia.

Edited by oaksoft

Same with humans.

They usually only kick in during puberty. Or when you eat too much sweeties.

That part is not true. Getting spots isn't about sweets. It's about an appalling lack of personal hygiene.

Teenagers are festering grease buckets due to their hormones and that grease traps dirt particles which leads to spots.

Simply washing with soap and water many times a day with a rough cloth and a fabulous invention called soap and not constantly touching your face or squeezing the plooks would relieve this but teenagers are also compulsively unhygenic in all regards.

Girls are even worse. They cover the spots up with makeup trapping more dirt and making their bad skin even worse.

When my kids started getting them it took me years to persuade them that washing their faces thoroughly at least 6 to 8 times a day would sort the problem.

Once they started actually cleaning themselves properly the problem started dying away until 3 days later when their tiny brains decided to re-learn the lessons all over again. Bless them.

Edited by oaksoft

Hey , it says" discoveries", can you no read ya cheeky wee scamp. .whistling.gif

You think he "discovered" the Tesla coil?

Lying in a bush?

With his own name stamped on it?

That's the problem with the edit post facility.

You clean up one problem and promptly step in another puddle. lol.gif

Edited by oaksoft

Womanganese is a metal found in a variety of states from virgin metal to common ore.

Chemistry puns?

This is one of the happiest days of my life.

Don't get me wrong, it's grossly offensive and inappropriate .........guilty pleasures often are lol.gif

Edited by oaksoft