Estonian Striker

Murray7

What difference does that make?

This lad has been in for half a training session, even Goncalves had more than that prior to the Celtic game.

Baffling comment.

How baffling comment.

There's was no look at him for a week like others or play in bounce games.

After a couple days training he was straight in the starting 11.

They knew what they were getting in Isma

To be fair I am quite happy with our left back but other than that you have my total agreement. Heard any rumours about a new manager?

Agree DG must be thinking what the f**k he's got involved with,two headless chickens in CH a dumpling at RB and a wean in goals.

For what should and could have been a great opportunity season is turning into a farce,Hearts must be thanking their lucky stars.

What about the Board's blame in all of this? How do we know DL has been given any money to spend in the first place? Remember him saying there were a few players he wanted way back in May...until someone from the club actually communicates with the fans about what is happening we're none the wiser and will continue to slate the manager who I'm beginning to think is an easy target for the board to hide behind.

Something is amiss here.

A lot of players going out,few came in.

ONE striker at the club with little sign of any others brought in.

They have misjudged Hearts and it's looking to bite them on the arse

Something is amiss here.

A lot of players going out,few came in.

ONE striker at the club with little sign of any others brought in.

They have misjudged Hearts and it's looking to bite them on the arse

Think its more a case of Lennon being found out, I know for a fact we've have signing targets lined up but after they met and spoke to DL they opted not to sign for us.

I don't post too often but even reading all the threads is wearing me down. I'm a St Mirren fan, until I pass away ( a few years yet, I hope) and will support my team until I draw that last breath. Of course, I want a Champions League winning squad that will dominate Europe for decades to come but I am a St Mirren SUPPORTER (season ticket for those that want to have a pop) and I realise that we are what we are. Unfortunately, we have not come out of the traps running this year (excuse the clichés) but I believe that we will turn it around. I expect the usual sack the manager, sack the players and sack the supporters comments that will invariably follow. By the way, todays result wasn't good enough but it's only one game.

One game at a time, Luther. How many defeats in that spell? We've not had a great start to the season but most of the games you are talking about are last season. It's a sad thing to say but we are realistically looking to equal or better the results of a couple of rivals but having said that, we have to start doing that soon.

What about the Board's blame in all of this? How do we know DL has been given any money to spend in the first place? Remember him saying there were a few players he wanted way back in May...until someone from the club actually communicates with the fans about what is happening we're none the wiser and will continue to slate the manager who I'm beginning to think is an easy target for the board to hide behind.

Think DL genuinely believed he would have the funds to get these players,and that is why he named them .even when the squad was cut so much DL was probably under the impression this would finance the deals.

100%

I was looking at the Spanish team that won the Euro's ,they played without strikers and had a fullback in Alba who was more like a winger .Puyol a centre half was at times more like a centre forward ,they set up 4-6-0 . I think I've found the answer to our problems ,stop going to Spain on those training camps .