Cloak Of Invisibility. What Would You Do!

saintnextlifetime

So to sum up so far, if the miracle cloak did in fact come on sale at £9.99 in Argos, our good members would use it to engage in weird sex games, alcohol and violence.

I'm pretty certain all of those responders were men. Don't ask me how I know........

Pray tell Mr Goody Goody, what would you do?

I think I'd use it to scare passengers on a train.

They'd sit down not realising I was already on that seat.

I'd possibly even simulate farting noises by sitting next to anyone using a personal stereo too loudly.

Maybe at night when I was bringing the missus a cup of tea and a piece of cake I'd use it to hide the enormous doorstep slab of delicious cake leaving her to choose the wee bit.

Mainly it would be for humourous purposes.

I can't think of any use for it which could be described as good.

I think I'd use it to scare passengers on a train.

They'd sit down not realising I was already on that seat.

I'd possibly even simulate farting noises by sitting next to anyone using a personal stereo too loudly.

Maybe at night when I was bringing the missus a cup of tea and a piece of cake I'd use it to hide the enormous doorstep slab of delicious cake leaving her to choose the wee bit.

Mainly it would be for humourous purposes.

I can't think of any use for it which could be described as good.

Always weird how things which sound hilariously funny in your head always look really bad when written down.

So to sum up so far, if the miracle cloak did in fact come on sale at £9.99 in Argos, our good members would use it to engage in weird sex games, alcohol and violence.

I'm pretty certain all of those responders were men. Don't ask me how I know........

I didn't say I'd use it for weird kinky sex games. I said I'd use it to get into Suzannah Reid's 'Strictly' dressing room.

As I would be invisible, she wouldn't see me coming.

Slightly more tasteful than your suggestion don't you think?

No, not really. It's called a joke. Heard of them? Or do you really take life THAT seriously!!?? I despair for you brother. Have some fun in life. It's good, honestly.

Having said that, your bit about hiding the larger piece of cake!!!!! Comic genius! You should do stand up.

Phew. Thanks for clearing that up cos for a second your suggestion was coming across as weird.

If you're only going to stand there watching then that's OK then.

Just for a wee bit, then offski into Rachael Riley fae' Countdown's next door. Suzannah Reid and Rachael Riley in one programme... There is a God after all.

To be fair, most of the people who post on here would need to wear a cloak of invisibility to engage in any kind of sexual relations with another person.

I consider myself one of the lucky few who can get it by agreeing to hang out the washing.

Today, in fact, I've hung out two washing loads and will be making dinner.

The forum will be one member short this evening........oh yes!

Edited by oaksoft