Buddies In Melbourne?

I've recently moved to the Mornington peninsula and would love to know if there's a saints supporters club anywhere nearby, The weekends seem kinda empty without a few pints with fellow sufferer's

My mate Paul McKay lives out by Dandenong. He's a Buddie through & through. Dunno if there's an actualt supporters club but I think there are a few Buds in Melbourne. There was a fairly regular poster on here that moved out there last year cos his wife got a job there. Cannae mind his name, but. Emdy help?

I've recently moved to the Mornington peninsula and would love to know if there's a saints supporters club anywhere nearby, The weekends seem kinda empty without a few pints with fellow sufferer's

Mornington peninsula in oz, sounds like an awful place, poor soul...

tell you what, pay my plane fare and get me a wee apartment by the sea, and i'll be your pal,

(always here to help a fellow bud)..whistling.gif

My mate Paul McKay lives out by Dandenong. He's a Buddie through & through. Dunno if there's an actualt supporters club but I think there are a few Buds in Melbourne. There was a fairly regular poster on here that moved out there last year cos his wife got a job there. Cannae mind his name, but. Emdy help?

I was in Melbourne working 2 years ago and there's a fellow bud by the name of Gary Quinn (from Gallowhill) He works for Woodgroup PSN in the CBD.

If you have facebook add Lee Elliot, he is a big Saints fan who moved over a couple of years ago.

Lee is just outside Brisbane away up in Queensland which is fúggin' miles away from Melbourne. Mind you, my big cousin lives in Sydney so that's halfway and he's ay looking for Buds to go for a bevy with. They've got cheapo flights there an' aw so youze could get something sorted. smile.png

I was over in Melbourne on holiday in 2009 and watched the League Cup semi v Rangers in the Charles Dickens Tavern in the city (they pumped us 4-0 I think). It's a really shite pub to be fair but there were a few other buds floating around (I was approached by a few as I was blatantly the only non-bigot in there as I was wearing the stripes with pride).

Might be worth emailing that pub to see if they know of anything.

Lee is just outside Brisbane away up in Queensland which is fúggin' miles away from Melbourne. Mind you, my big cousin lives in Sydney so that's halfway and he's ay looking for Buds to go for a bevy with. They've got cheapo flights there an' aw so youze could get something sorted. smile.png

I've got family that live just outside Sydney, well its 60 miles south of Sydney but that's just up the road by Aussie standards; and I'll be heading up that way in January for a birthday party so that could be on the cards :)

I was over in Melbourne on holiday in 2009 and watched the League Cup semi v Rangers in the Charles Dickens Tavern in the city (they pumped us 4-0 I think). It's a really shite pub to be fair but there were a few other buds floating around (I was approached by a few as I was blatantly the only non-bigot in there as I was wearing the stripes with pride).

Might be worth emailing that pub to see if they know of anything.

Cheers mate I'll do that, and next time I'm in the city I'll be wearing my Saints top, hopefully I won't cop too much abuse from people thinking it's a Collingwood(aussie rules) shirt, they wear the black and white stripes and are the most hated team in Melbourne