Additions Needed Now - Experience Preferred

Window is opened and on the run we are on now we must bring in players now. Not only would this be a lift to the other players but I fear if we don't we could end up in the dreaded playoffs.

The signing of Campbell is a positive bit we can't rely on youth as everyone knows youngsters are inconsistent.

Experience needed?

Ability will do me.

First task should be to replace the manager.

Aye the team is in the shit again with Partick and Ross breathing down our necks, we are struggling to find 4 fit midfielders and we are leaking goals but what we REALLY should do is spend all of our spare cash sacking the manager.

That sounds about your level of clever Duke.

Meanwhile on planet earth, we should concentrate bringing in probably 2 players to fill the obvious gaps in midfield and central defence and possibly another striker if we have the money. Loans or free transfer - either would do. Then let Danny see out his contract to the summer and make a decision on that score once our fate is known.

Edited by oaksoft

Aye the team is in the shit again with Partick and Ross breathing down our necks, we are struggling to find 4 fit midfielders and we are leaking goals but what we REALLY should do is spend all of our spare cash sacking the manager.

That sounds about your level of clever Duke.

Meanwhile on planet earth, we should concentrate bringing in probably 2 players to fill the obvious gaps in midfield and central defence and possibly another striker if we have the money. Loans or free transfer - either would do. Then let Danny see out his contract to the summer and make a decision on that score once our fate is known.

I think bringing in a like for like striker to help Thommo out is a must during this window. Infact I would say that's priority, Thommo has looked nackered at Killie and again today. He can't keep going on doing it alone... If he gets injured and we don't have a replacement we're in big trouble!

I think bringing in a like for like striker to help Thommo out is a must during this window. Infact I would say that's priority, Thommo has looked nackered at Killie and again today. He can't keep going on doing it alone... If he gets injured and we don't have a replacement we're in big trouble!

I can't see another striker coming in we have cover with Campbell & Reilly but that will prevent us going route one or direct.

I think we may see a wide midfield player and another centre half. Would love to see us taking Templeton on loan

I can't see another striker coming in we have cover with Campbell & Reilly but that will prevent us going route one or direct.

I think we may see a wide midfield player and another centre half. Would love to see us taking Templeton on loan

Reilly isn't good enough for this level, I haven't seen him do anything to convince me otherwise, im not even sure if he could cut it in the championship if im brutally honest.

Reilly isn't good enough for this level, I haven't seen him do anything to convince me otherwise, im not even sure if he could cut it in the championship if im brutally honest.

You may be right but he has never been given a decent run to be judged just bit of game time here and there. I know the management & coaching team rate him

Couldn't agree more. I feel like we're playing with a man down when he gets brought on. Would love to see him step up to this level but he's miles off at the moment. Definitely need a striker IMO.

Couldn't agree more. I feel like we're playing with a man down when he gets brought on. Would love to see him step up to this level but he's miles off at the moment. Definitely need a striker IMO.

I'll be stunned if he makes it at saints. Far too lightweight and seems to run about like a headless chicken anytime ive see him. If Danny doesn't plan on bringing in a back up striker to help out Thompson then I hope the board take matters into there own hands and bring in another striker, it's a must.

I'll be stunned if he makes it at saints. Far too lightweight and seems to run about like a headless chicken anytime ive see him. If Danny doesn't plan on bringing in a back up striker to help out Thompson then I hope the board take matters into there own hands and bring in another striker, it's a must.

Someone tell Campbell. bangin.gif

Is Campbell a target man? He doesn't look like 1?

You said back up striker..........................Campbell is a striker.........................jeesus JJ, stop changing the goalposts.

How the f**k can we afford another target man? To sit on the bench till Thompson gets injured? blink.png

Edited by faraway saint