To The "fans" Who Left At 0-2....

Is this another excuse as to why you don't turn up?lol.gif

Oh dear, getting desperate?

FYI I have attended 3 games this season, but as I stay over 100 miles away and, yes, sitting among an element of bawbags isn't really my thing, it is a REASON I haven't been to any home games.

I also choose to do other things, sorry if that doesn't compute with you.

Edited by faraway saint

FYI I have attended 3 games this season, but as I stay over 100 miles away and, yes, sitting among an element of bawbags isn't really my thing, it is a REASON I haven't been to any home games.

Come on Faraway you cannot kid on that you have 'other things' to do given you are a man who can post something a 4.55 in the morning and then edit it 25 minutes later, you sound like a man who very much has nothing to do.

Come on Faraway you cannot kid on that you have 'other things' to do given you are a man who can post something a 4.55 in the morning and then edit it 25 minutes later, you sound like a man who very much has nothing to do.

Could be many reasons for posting at that time, none of them your business. tongue.png

Edited just because I can. laugh.png

Edited by faraway saint

...and I thought you'd like my wee quip.sad.png

I'm actually gutted for any poor b*stard who sits through weeks/months/years of relative dross and then finds themselves elsewhere, for whatever reason, when everyone else is there enjoying the tickly bit. Even if it's a petted lip that's kept them away.

I've felt like walking out before, but I never have. I'm too feart I'll miss something.

I've felt like walking out before, but I never have. I'm too feart I'll miss something.

I left after 38 minutes, just after the green bigots scored their 4th goal, in our 5-0 pumping by the Green Bigots last season.

I didn't miss anything pleasant.

I also remember leaving at half time in possibly in the 1987/88 season when again, we were getting thrashed by the green bigots.

Although, to be fair, it was probably more to do with the allure of getting pished in Corkers, than the thrashing we were getting.

Edited by FTOF

"Utter bawbags, dickhead" and slagging his footwear. You then end the post with this.....

Have I missed something? Am I being wooshed or is this utter wankness right enough?

ach you know what i mean, calling saints fans f*ckers for having their own opinion on an offside decision is bad, but slagging those responsible for that slagging is fair game IMO

We are all fans whether we go to the matches or not.

Work, family commitments or finances are a factor in people attending games. I work alot of weekends and dont get to as many games as I would like.

It doesnt make me any less of a fan than thise who go to every game.

Dont particularly like the snipeing between fans about who goes to games and who doesn't. We are all fans and should be enjoying yesterdays fantastic comeback and not having a go fellow buds.

Just my opinion.

Aye the uber fans can be a bit hard going. Im much the same opinion as you (and also work weekends). Home/away every week was awrite when you lived at home n didn't have a bird lol!