St Mirren V Hibs 19/4/14

Ahhhhhh crap man sent off.

GUESS WHO ?

There isn't any point in saying is there. Huge roar for a hard challenge ....barely a booking and yet again the referee reacts with a straight red......

If I thought he was at fault I'd call him all the stupid stuff in the world but the guy literally can not make a tackle these days without opposition roars and refs buying it. disgrace !

Edited by WirralSaint

Jim was throwing himself into challenges and has put himself in that situation where there was no need. A bit unlucky to get straight red though. We were coasting and now set up for a nervy 2nd half - would luv us to sneak a third !

Well here's a season defining 45 minutes approaching if I've ever seen one.

By all accounts in the main stand Goodwins red card was incorrect, we move on and discuss that after the game.

For now we have 10 men and we are defending a 2 goal lead against the worst attack in the league, and we are doing well so far. If I had to pick 1 team in the league to defend a 2 goal lead with 10 men, I'd pick Hibs.

We need to believe we will win this, we can win this. Would you have taken a 2 goal lead and a man down at half time? I would have.

Believe in us, it's here. Come on you Saints!