Buddies To Associate With

Deekthebuddie

A Buddie, living in Rutherglen, most of my mates arent Saints Fans and the few I have I hardly see at the footie now as they are married, Have weans, Have moved away etc.

Just looking for a few fellow saints to maybe grab a beer with before, after matches, moan or celebrate results etc

Cheers

I travel up from Bute myself and go to the Alimo sometimes always chatting to fellow Saints fans and away fans. Hibs fans are always good in the Alimo for a chat. Sometimes go up the west end lots of Saints fans up there also.

Ah,the Alamo.

Was there not a big battle there once?

Is this a 'dating site' ?

Casual relationship preferred but not essential.

Where in my post did it say i was looking for a date? My mates who I used to go to the games with are busy with families and stuff and I'll gladly go to the matches myself but sometimes its good to have a couple of pints with folk who like the same team

They used to do Western night in there, including quick draw competitions. I was walking the dog past one night when three cowboys came out punching hell out of each other, followed by two bar girls in full gear.

I actually had a similar experience , whilst trying to get on a bus in Cotton St (you know the type of bus with no door at the back) , seeing what was happening , I demanded to know from the conductor what was going on and I said "What kind of bus is this!!" the conductor looked at me wryly and said "It is a Western. ."