St Mirren V Ross County, Sat 3Rd May 2014

Kenny has taken time to find his feet, (or should that be sweet left foot?), since coming back from injury but, for me, it's been worth the wait. A genuine talent who I am sorry we didn't tie down when he was struggling with fitness and form.

He is a wonderfully gifted player who has been an absolute pleasure to watch. We are lucky to have had him at the club.

Edit: I don't find him a frustrating player either. The good stuff we have been fortunate to witness from Kenny massively eclipses any issue that folk have had with a perceived lack of commitment or consistency.

Fantastic player.

Edited by Drew

In the second half, Connor was forced to kick the ball out to the West Stand cos a Staggy was down in our area, we had all the momentum of a good build up and lost it by playing like gentlemen. I liked Goodie's instruction to Dillo later in the game when something similar looked like it was about to happen, and he wagged his finger at Dillo and told him to get the ball the feck up the park. Lo and behold, the boy in blue was back on his feet in jig time.

Kenny has taken time to find his feet, (or should that be sweet left foot?), since coming back from injury but, for me, it's been worth the wait. A genuine talent who I am sorry we didn't tie down when he was struggling with fitness and form.

That surprises me given the Luminous boots he wears !!

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

In the second half, Connor was forced to kick the ball out to the West Stand cos a Staggy was down in our area, we had all the momentum of a good build up and lost it by playing like gentlemen. I liked Goodie's instruction to Dillo later in the game when something similar looked like it was about to happen, and he wagged his finger at Dillo and told him to get the ball the feck up the park. Lo and behold, the boy in blue was back on his feet in jig time.

DL had called Goodwin over just before that and intimated to him that we weren't to put the ball out of the park, if another one of their players went down

"injured".