Bernie's Cafe/deli

Herbie

Guest TPAFKATS

Funny , when i was in i saw cakes, pastries , sandwiches and ciabattas .......... i must have missed the Baps !

Callum, if you missed those baps you'd better get to an optician pronto!

Just a reminder folks. 10% off all food bills for black and white army members this morning at Bernie's and all beers and ciders only £2 (from 11am). COYS!

Are you licenced for just having a bevy Herbie or do you have to have something to eat with it?

A massive thanks to Poz. The framed pic of the Welsh boys is excellent and will be on the wall as soon as i get round to buying a nail. Sorry I didn't get time to have a proper blether but I'm sure you appreciate that we were mobbed and I was running about like Alex Williams at last orders in Ladbrokes. Cheers Bud. :-)

A massive thanks to Poz. The framed pic of the Welsh boys is excellent and will be on the wall as soon as i get round to buying a nail. Sorry I didn't get time to have a proper blether but I'm sure you appreciate that we were mobbed and I was running about like Alex Williams at last orders in Ladbrokes. Cheers Bud. :-)

No worries - we came through the door and the place was mobbed - inside and out, so we didn't want to distract you with idle chit-chat. Good sign that there was hardly a table available. On the drive in to BoW, we saw a few lycra clad fannies, they had all the gear on like the Welsh team in your photo. I assume a lot of serious cyclists pass through BoW with the 'millenium cycle path' or whatever it is? Certainly provided a good training route for gold medal winners anyway!

Talking of gold medals - definitely gold medal coffee and cakes in your establishment, really enjoyed that malteser slice again, set us up for the rest of the morning. Will be back in when I'm over in Johnstone visiting my mum.

.... hopefully not killing any LCFs on the bends.

Edited by pozbaird

No worries - we came through the door and the place was mobbed - inside and out, so we didn't want to distract you with idle chit-chat. Good sign that there was hardly a table available. On the drive in to BoW, we saw a few lycra clad fannies, they had all the gear on like the Welsh team in your photo. I assume a lot of serious cyclists pass through BoW with the 'millenium cycle path' or whatever it is? Certainly provided a good training route for gold medal winners anyway!

Talking of gold medals - definitely gold medal coffee and cakes in your establishment, really enjoyed that malteser slice again, set us up for the rest of the morning. Will be back in when I'm over in Johnstone visiting my mum.

.... hopefully not killing any LCFs on the bends.

"lycra clad fannies"!

I can't get rid of that image now!!!

• 4 weeks later...

We are looking to recruit a part time chef as two of our staff head off to uni. If anyone knows of an experienced cook/chef looking for part time work (minimum 2 days per week) PM me. Looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Cheers folks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...