The Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

shull

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/etoundi-to-pay-730-to-headbutt-victim/story-fn3dxix6-1227009421496?nk=0014c453efe736cf056be7ddb8057554

Sent home in disgrace? Should have been given a gold medal... The Commonwealth Games come to Glasgow and he sticks the heid' on someone?

Next thing they'll be sending someone home for throwing up on Sauchiehall Street after a kebab and five pints of Magners.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/etoundi-to-pay-730-to-headbutt-victim/story-fn3dxix6-1227009421496?nk=0014c453efe736cf056be7ddb8057554

Sent home in disgrace? Should have been given a gold medal... The Commonwealth Games come to Glasgow and he sticks the heid' on someone?

Next thing they'll be sending someone home for throwing up on Sauchiehall Street after a kebab and five pints of Magners.

I did that once (the throwing up on Sauchiehall Street, not the sticking the heid on someone), but it was after about 15 Vodka and Coke's and half way through a haggis supper. I ate the other half after... :)

Guest TPAFKATS

I did that once (the throwing up on Sauchiehall Street, not the sticking the heid on someone), but it was after about 15 Vodka and Coke's and half way through a haggis supper. I ate the other half after... :)

Would it have tasted any different if you'd just re eaten the first half? Edited by TPAFKATS

Guest TPAFKATS

The secc complex was a joy to visit today after the nonsense of I brokes at the weekend.

Scotland victory in the netball meant we finished 9th overall. Woohoo!

Wore my saltire boxers with a Yes logo on them and didn't get thrown out, GIRUY David Cameron!

The secc complex was a joy to visit today after the nonsense of I brokes at the weekend.

Scotland victory in the netball meant we finished 9th overall. Woohoo!

Wore my saltire boxers with a Yes logo on them and didn't get thrown out, GIRUY David Cameron!

So you are saying the yes campaign is a load of pants?

;)

Watched the lycra-clad fanny road race to recognise the bits of the route I knew. Saw them pedalling past the Dolly Parton roundabout, and the Capalanda Italian restaurant in Muirhead.

Gripping stuff. Now, get the fcuking roads open, I need to get driving my car on them there roads.

Note to club officials: This is sarcasm, not negativity.

That was the time trial you were watching. . .

Note to Paul ; The road race is on Sunday(12:01) . .wA8W9vB.gif

attachicon.gifMirror.jpg..........................................indeed.

You may well have a point.

However, I was thinking more along the lines of David Cameron's lickspittles in the referendum thread and the individuals that seem to manage to get hold of the keys to their padded cell every few months.whistling.gif

You may well have a point.

However, I was thinking more along the lines of David Cameron's lickspittles in the referendum thread and the individuals that seem to manage to get hold of the keys to their padded cell every few months.:whistle

BoW Saint has banned the use of words or names (such as Cameron and lickspittle), that are not on the actual ballot paper, in the Referendum thread.

So you can relax.

The merchandising arrangements are really poor. We've been in Glasgow twice now, and there are people trying everywhere for soft toy 'Clyde' mascots. Apparently they ran out only a few days into the games, then got more in, but only in certain shops. We visited the big Superstore in George Square on Tuesday. After waiting to get in, I fancied a 'Team Scotland' T Shirt. There were only a few kids sizes and medium adult sizes left. The place was a mess. A few odds and sods sizes of T Shirts scattered around the shelves, all mixed up, no staff restocking the shelves or attempting to tidy up the ones they did have on display.

Went to the fan zone at Glasgow Green today. Tried for an XL Team Scotland T Shirt at the first merchandise caravan - none in stock. Came across a second van, got one there... got home and it's a small size shirt - in an XL marked bag. Now Mrs Poz has been tasked with exchanging it for an XL or getting my twenty quid back from a merchandising outlet at Hampden tomorrow.

Bring back Provans!

The merchandising arrangements are really poor. We've been in Glasgow twice now, and there are people trying everywhere for soft toy 'Clyde' mascots. Apparently they ran out only a few days into the games, then got more in, but only in certain shops. We visited the big Superstore in George Square on Tuesday. After waiting to get in, I fancied a 'Team Scotland' T Shirt. There were only a few kids sizes and medium adult sizes left. The place was a mess. A few odds and sods sizes of T Shirts scattered around the shelves, all mixed up, no staff restocking the shelves or attempting to tidy up the ones they did have on display.

Went to the fan zone at Glasgow Green today. Tried for an XL Team Scotland T Shirt at the first merchandise caravan - none in stock. Came across a second van, got one there... got home and it's a small size shirt - in an XL marked bag. Now Mrs Poz has been tasked with exchanging it for an XL or getting my twenty quid back from a merchandising outlet at Hampden tomorrow.

Bring back Provans!

Nip over here..................http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/38640-a-football-strip-that-id-be-interested-in/page-2#entry1197692

Knock yourself out. lol.gif