Thomas Reilly

Think he's came in for some unfair criticism. Boy needs game time, either here or on loan. Got pushed in to a midfield position last night and don't think that's the right place for him.

Like Marwood and Caldwell, he was all over the place and didn't really be in any position for very long. That doesn't change the fact he offered nothing much and looked lost.

Think he's came in for some unfair criticism. Boy needs game time, either here or on loan. Got pushed in to a midfield position last night and don't think that's the right place for him.

I'd agree with that. Constantly got shifted around to different positions on the pitch. Striker, then right midfield, then left midfield, to centre, then back to right, left etc. A nonsense. I'd rather play him than Marwood.

I,d rather see Sean Kelly in his position , not too sure how it would work out , but I would rather have a big confident lad , who is not frightened to run with the ball on the pitch , than a player totally low on confidence

Think he would do really well at left midfield. Would like to see him play there at the weekend.

think maybe left mid , in front of Tess , with the players switching positions and covering for each other might work , Sean Kelly also has not a bad shot on him , and plays with a bit of confidence , as for Reilly , get him loaned out , to a team that might want to sign him if the loan goes well

Would like to see Naismith played in front of Drury on the right. Naismith would offer more going forward but has been suspect at the back and slow to get back particularly for the first Killie goal when he was jogging back rather than sprinting. With Teale injured it gives another option.

Seriously?? He gave possession away needlessly at least 6 times! He did have a few decent moments but needs to improve fast to keep his place!

He needs and deserves a long run of games.

Cannae build confidence sitting on the bench.

Give him a chance.