Desperately Seeking Susans, on 31 Jul 2014 - 07:48, said:Desperately Seeking Susans, on 31 Jul 2014 - 07:48, said:

We all agree with your frustration and anger. The question is how do we stop it? As I said in my first post implement international law which makes the blockade illegal. Hamas have said the rockets would then stop.

If we were living under the same miserable conditions don't you think that we would be more than capable of producing a Hamas of our own - or worse ?

I think those Israeli dogs should be booted in the hawmaws, lets sing about this at a st Mirren v celtic game.

♫♫You say hamas I say hawmaws, lets call the whole thing off♫♫

Edited by murray street

I'm afraid DSS doesn't have a criminal record.

I believe a person has to be prosecuted and found guilty to have a criminal record, and neither of things happened to DSS.

I have no idea what the full story behind being evicted from the ground was about. So if he has no criminal record then I obviously got that wrong and apologise for it.

However as I have pointed out DSS is very quick to throw false accusations.

And also... DSS is on your side with regards to September's vote, so he does have his flaws... whistling.gif:

More interestingly.... as the above post shows.... You really have piled in with your personal insults.

He'd just like to see you post a link about something you claimed was ' typically Arab' behaviour. He wasn't asking much. Just for a few facts.

Bluto ok I'm as thick as two short planks. Iæm a really pissed off guy with DSS simply because he wrongly accused me of being a racist to which I had no chance to explain myself when reported by DSS.

Then we are here a again a year later and he starts throwing wrong accusations again, Being accused of racist is an extremely serious matter. That's ok for DSS but the inecent party here has no rights.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Gentlemen, getting out of hand here.

Yes, a very sensitive subject but some people are losing the plot, and it's not worth it.

There's no real debate, there are people who have a firm stance for one side or another and nothing will change that.

sad.png

Exactly, it has no place at a football match, leave the sectarian bile to the scumbags in Govan & the gallowgate

Spoken like a true middle class partially educated handwringing tree hugger.[/quote)

Spoken like a middle class, golf playing, partially educated, family saloon driving, politics leaning to the right, sympathies for bankers, the tory party, new labour (not the old dinosaurs - it's dog eat dog now as everyone knows), and a quiet leaning towards ukip as we all know the pesky immigrants are the cause of all economic strife.

Potentially your stereotype?

Spoken like a true middle class partially educated handwringing tree hugger.[/quote)

Spoken like a middle class, golf playing, partially educated, family saloon driving, politics leaning to the right, sympathies for bankers, the tory party, new labour (not the old dinosaurs - it's dog eat dog now as everyone knows), and a quiet leaning towards ukip as we all know the pesky immigrants are the cause of all economic strife.

Potentially your stereotype?

I'm bowled over by your wit. Literally bowled over.

It's untamed. It's ferocious.

Frankly it's brilliant.

I'm off to contact the council and see if they'll make space in the local park to erect a monument to your brilliance.

I'd add more but I'm late for my round and my clubs are not in my oak panelled study where I left them.

On here or in the middle east ?

Would be far too difficult and would present far too many hurdles . .

In addition , it wouldn't lead to any lasting peace either as some of the divisions are just too deep. Moreover , there is a division nearby that contains a particularly toxic outfit , that is very new but claims to have a history. .

I blame wee Anxious. .

...another day, another UN school gets shelled by Israel killing many more children.

Out of the over 1700 killed, over 300 have been children, it is Shocking that Israel is getting away with this with apparent impunity.

This may convert in to terrorist attacks against Israel and its allies in the west.

Gaza/Hamas/Palestine Flag tae fly over Glasgow City Chambers. 1eye.gif

Why not fly the Israeli yin next to it to encourage unity ?

Or this one ....attachicon.gifwhite-black.gif

Glasgow is twinned with Bethlehem in the West Bank and the Palestinian flag is being flown as a mark of sympathy and solidarity to those 1900 killed and 9000 injured by Israeli bombing.

Glasgow is twinned with Bethlehem in the West Bank and the Palestinian flag is being flown as a mark of sympathy and solidarity to those 1900 killed and 9000 injured by Israeli bombing.

I suppose some town/city will be twinned with Israel/Jerusalem and fly the Israeli flag as a mark of respect to those that have been killed by Hamas?

Maybe if the Council are that smart, they could send somebody to Gaza/Israel to try broker peace to save fellow human beings in both areas.

Why do they have to be twinned with somebody before they can care.

Love all or none.

We are beginning to complete the circle. Rather than the effect it's equally important to reflect on the cause otherwise we get nowhere when looking for a solution. The present Israeli blockade of Gaza has resulted in intolerable living conditions in which the people there eat just enough to survive. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/17/israeli-military-calorie-limit-gaza When Israel abides by international law and ends the blockade Hamas has said the rockets will stop. Daily we hear the number of rockets being fired by Hamas. Do we ever hear the number of shells and missiles being fired by Israel? Certainly, we see the damage!

No one wants to see suffering on either side but as I've said before, this is just a smokescreen for Israel's creeping annexation of the West Bank from where there are no rockets being fired but Palestinians are daily being thrown off their land and evicted from their homes to make way for Jewish settlers. This is the Zionist dream of Eretz Israel becoming a reality.