Moving To Paisley...

esaciar

Paisley?!?! You want to move to Paisley?!??! Normally people are forced to take homes in Paisley cause no-one else wants to live there. Are things REALLY that bad in Northumberland that Paisley looks like a good choice?

It's a place I am very proud of...

Paisley has many magnificent things about it. It's be far and away one of the best looking towns in central Scotland. There is a thread some where in general nonsense which has many positive posts

Best looking? In what way? The only good looking thing to come out of Paisley was me and that was when I was 1 day old. :rolleyes:

Paisley?!?! You want to move to Paisley?!??! Normally people are forced to take homes in Paisley cause no-one else wants to live there. Are things REALLY that bad in Northumberland that Paisley looks like a good choice?

this is the first (although not the only) dick you should be putting on ignore bud.

Hope things work out for you Esaciar. What part of Northumberland are you from? There's been a bit of a north east saints supporters group for many a year now. Only a handful of us but we occasionally travel to saints games from Newcastle and its vicinity. Maybe meet up at one of the games.

Born and raised in Amble, but now living near Sunderland.

emm mabey Well st is not the best of ideas,although i lived there before i emegrated,it wasnt the best of places to be. Too many drugs,too much violence,mostly from the pubs at the top of the road,but welcome to the town hope you find a good place and enjoy the football this season.

emm mabey Well st is not the best of ideas,although i lived there before i emegrated,it wasnt the best of places to be. Too many drugs,too much violence,mostly from the pubs at the top of the road,but welcome to the town hope you find a good place and enjoy the football this season.

It would only be temporary for myself moving into somewhere relatively cheap - just to keep the rental costs down.

When we actually move, we've been looking at a few of the newer builds around Millarston as potential homes. The wife really likes some of the houses around near the Dykebar Hospital, but I've already said that some of those might well be out of our price range - they are nice though.

It would only be temporary for myself moving into somewhere relatively cheap - just to keep the rental costs down.

When we actually move, we've been looking at a few of the newer builds around Millarston as potential homes. The wife really likes some of the houses around near the Dykebar Hospital, but I've already said that some of those might well be out of our price range - they are nice though.

I used to live near Dykebar Hospital and I personally caused a 20% price hike when I moved away.

What's the traffic like most mornings? Say from 6am onwards? My work will be in central Glasgow and I'm just wondering what the commute time will probably be...

Get the train 15 to twenty minutes.

Car on M8 before 8 half an hour after 8 an hour.

Edited by insaintee