Secret Buyers/new Owners - Threads Merged

waldorf34

First and foremost it's a score board and it cost nothing. But if someone wants to spend money on advertising, then that's the clubs gains.

It was never intended to cover the whole stadium, as you well know it's neigh impossible.

You can disagree if you wish.

Totally pish, Digressing about Score Boards - When We know our Guy's ( apart from Thommo ) Could not score in @ Brothel ? whistling.gif

Did I say that? I said now that he's gone it's something new to moan about ... never good enough ... We got what we wanted now we have moved on to talking about liquidation ? Same boring negative shi*e

Oh away back to your cotton wool existence. This is a forum, the topics can be about anything. If one is too negative for you it may be that you could start a positive one. Go on...

Oh away back to your cotton wool existence. This is a forum, the topics can be about anything. If one is too negative for you it may be that you could start a positive one. Go on...

Deflection. Deflection, The sound of a Buddie with affiliations To a Webmaster ? Mon Now where's the Monkey Not the Organ Grinder ? whistling.gif

Deflection. Deflection, The sound of a Buddie with affiliations To a Webmaster ? Mon Now where's the Monkey Not the Organ Grinder ? whistling.gif

Hahaha...oh wait, missed a bit...haha

I was basically just bored of his wimpering pish. Waaah, it's a bit negative. Most positives don't require discussion. Why you ask. Because there's nothing requiring to be rectified.

Hahaha...oh wait, missed a bit...haha

I was basically just bored of his wimpering pish. Waaah, it's a bit negative. Most positives don't require discussion. Why you ask. Because there's nothing requiring to be rectified.

Can I call You Horrace You Wimp ? You smoking the same gear as Me ? punk.gif

What that man said

Did I say that? I said now that he's gone it's something new to moan about ... never good enough ... We got what we wanted now we have moved on to talking about liquidation ? Same boring negative shi*e

Scottish Football is dead in the water , there's next to no money in the game up here , so anything or anyone who can bring money into our club and freshen up the whole place is welcome as far as I'm concerned. We need to hope for the best re the new owners , but to my mind it's a chance worth taking !

Youth football will not be ignored with any new owners. If anything i'd hope it would improve our current youth setup as we have very few coming through the ranks. We nwed a shake up in the backroom from top to bottom.

We are the largest town in scotland, though its like trying to find a needle in a haystack with our current setup. We need fresh ideas. The facilities are there.

Youth football will not be ignored with any new owners. If anything i'd hope it would improve our current youth setup as we have very few coming through the ranks. We nwed a shake up in the backroom from top to bottom.

We are the largest town in scotland, though its like trying to find a needle in a haystack with our current setup. We need fresh ideas. The facilities are there.

You canny miss it. It's to the west of Glasgow beside a big airport.

The biggest town in Scotland doesn't even have a professional football team.

The biggest town in Scotland doesn't even have a professional football team.

The largest town, by piopulation, is still Paisley,.... JUST.

In fact it's the 5th biggest locale in Scotland by the latest estimates availlable.

Even more surprising to me is that Hamilton are around the eigth.

1 Glasgow 591,620 City Glasgow City

2 Edinburgh 464,990 City City of Edinburgh

3 Aberdeen 196,670 City Aberdeen City

4 Dundee 147,710 City Dundee City

5 Paisley 76,220 Town] Renfrewshire

6 East Kilbride 74,740 Town South Lanarkshire

Edited by stlucifer