Secret Buyers/new Owners - Threads Merged

waldorf34

If the board don`t care anymore and can`t get a buyer , then why don`t they gift their shares to SMISA?

Even if they did bring in a few as directors to run things it'd take a good while to understand the books. Plus, it'd need to be people who wouldn't leak info or discuss with friends. If they did all that then came out and said "we can't afford to sack Tommy" what are the options? Do we shoogle buckets, would 3,000 fans miraculously appear because "we" have control? I suppose an operations fund...but what do you promise investors? Also, they'd never gift the shares so you'd have this fans fronted group operating whilst the club is being sold and that adds problems to what they could do.

If the board don`t care anymore and can`t get a buyer , then why don`t they gift their shares to SMISA?

as you know the simple answer to that is, they dont stand to loose much money,but still want to make a great deal more than the shares are worth, they are businessmen after all,and that sadly is the problem here,

I looked at the price for Hamilton yesterday knowing it was a stick on and couldn't bring myself to do it.

I did and got a return not too far short of £400.00. Here is the best bit though - it made the defeat so much easier to swallow. Try it this Saturday you will be surprised just how much better you are going to feel ::)