St Mirren V Partick Thistle Premiership 8/11/14

shull

A Partick goal in the second half should surely see Tommy Craig out the door.

Its sad that I'm wishing a St. Mirren defeat but I think its necessary for the good of the club.

I never want St Mirren to lose , but I had the same thought the other week.

`if` this was the defeat to get him out the door , then so be it. Sadly he will be allowed to continually lose as the board will not be offloading him and I doubt he will walk. we are stuck with him , it seems ?

I do believe change is the only way we will see a good turnaround in our fortunes , regardless of todays result.

Edited by whydowebother

To go from watching players like Newton and McGowan to this shite, brutal.

much as i don't rate craig, the missing players (except goodwin) are much better than those taking their places today

just think, McGowan got slated for his performances last year-he was released and with his nonsense behind him is flourishing again

we draft in 3rd rate replacements and nosedive, the replacements will be dumped next year and then replaced with even worse players

our decline will gather pace and we wil be pumped into league one in 2 years

how many people who slated McGowan, amongst others, will be happy with what they got?

A Partick goal in the second half should surely see Tommy Craig out the door.

Its sad that I'm wishing a St. Mirren defeat but I think its necessary for the good of the club.

Surly the board could not stick by Craig if we lose while county win.

If not this forum will go into melt down who could possibly stick be Craig then.

That's very sad. I and most other fans will never, ever wish defeat on our club. Regardless.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I wouldnt wish a defeat on our club, i would add that if a defeat would see craig out, a progressive manager appointed, new blood and a new determination in the player pool then I would take 0-1 right now and look forward to the next game

But none of these things will happen even if we get banged up the arse today and i wish only for a win

I have a huge amount of sympathy and understanding for those who do wish a defeat today, it is misguided but very understandable

I wouldnt wish a defeat on our club, i would add that if a defeat would see craig out, a progressive manager appointed, new blood and a new determination in the player pool then I would take 0-1 right now and look forward to the next game

But none of these things will happen even if we get banged up the arse today and i wish only for a win

I have a huge amount of sympathy and understanding for those who do wish a defeat today, it is misguided but very understandable

To me support means you support the team.

To find that there's St Mirren fans out there hoping for a Partick win today baffles me and saddens me.

Saints playing better last 5, still an even game.

i hope the kids can give us something today and also hope thatTC doesn't get credit if the kids do turn it around, he would never have thought about picking any of them if his own signings had worked out

So no credit to Craig if we win, but criticism to Craig if we lose?

f**king hell.

There's nothing between any of the teams in the bottom 6.

Yes there is Lex , points/goal diff

Points - Killie - 11 ahead , Fakes - 5 ahead , Thistle - 4 ahead as it stands.

Goal diff. - Killie 10 better off , Fakes 5 better off , Thistle 11 better off - as it stands

Edited by whydowebother

So no credit to Craig if we win, but criticism to Craig if we lose?

f**king hell.

you named that tune in 1

he could have signed fewer and better players pre-season and used the kids to support them. Signing a bunch of duds meant we were always 90-100% likely to fall back on youth anyway

performances crowds and income could well have been up leaving us in a better position to strengthen in the new year and if they didnt we would have been no worse off as the expenditure would have been the same or similar and he would have got credit for signing good players with what he had. Now we have a bunch of kids trying to clean up his mess