St Mirren V Partick Thistle Premiership 8/11/14

shull

Weekend ruined like most weekends. No more I'm begging, get shot of TC

this is the bottom line, people who work hard and can choose to spend their money on any number of things invest their cash and their hopes in the saints

then this gets pished on by a board who don't care and only focus on the lowest cost base they can conceive. appointing craig was just the worst decsion made at the club since Coughlin was promoted by the same men. If they were worried about losing money then this was hare brained in the extreme

blind support of this regime is only adding to the problem, but you are a football fan so what do you do?

So when DO we get rid of Craig ??

• When we're plumb bottom ?
  • When home support drops below 2000 Inverness Cup game on 29th Nov ?
  • When we lose to Ross County Jan 17th leaving any new manager 14 days of the transfer window to get in the central defence and striker we should have sorted already?

Can see the BBC headline already

Craig Rues missed chances ?

to follow "bemoans lack of fires power" ..."dissapointment in strike force" and alll the others

I genuinely think this is it .......We can not survive with the present manager and squad....no way !

Full time 0-1

Thistle maybe just edged it, but wasn't much in it. This forum will be fun over the next two weeks, I'll get in there first:

I've been supporting Saints week in week out for 100 years and this is the worst Saints team I've ever seen.

The BOD are to blame and they must sell up to the next man who shows up with a brown bag at Greenhill Road. No questions asked.

TC should be hung, drawn and quartered at Paisley cross, and his limbs should be displayed at the four corners of SMP as a warning.

Think that about covers it!

In reality, TC will almost certainly be our manager for the Accies game. I'm behind him (as I would be behind any new manager) till Christmas. If we are in the bottom 2 then, he should go.

Full time 0-1

Thistle maybe just edged it, but wasn't much in it. This forum will be fun over the next two weeks, I'll get in there first:

I've been supporting Saints week in week out for 100 years and this is the worst Saints team I've ever seen.

The BOD are to blame and they must sell up to the next man who shows up with a brown bag at Greenhill Road. No questions asked.

TC should be hung, drawn and quartered at Paisley cross, and his limbs should be displayed at the four corners of SMP as a warning.

In reality, TC will almost certainly be our manager for the Accies game. I'm behind him (as I would be behind any new manager) till Christmas. If we are in the bottom 2 then, he should go.

You've done well this season Lex.

Its good going that you managed this long.

I think the game is up now.

Full time 0-1

I'm behind the team, but not Craig. He's not the man for the job, as his decisions have shown. People on here criticised Danny Lennon, but DL was Mourinho in comparison to Craig.

Home team with 1 shot in target. Players need to shoulder the blame or are simply not good enough (the latter is more true) Club are in freefall caused by a terrible gamble by the Board and their decision to appoint TC.

No idea where we go but I cannot see how this squad can survive the drop. 7 home games and 1 point. What other manager woukd survive?

Edited by nedflanders123