General Election 2015

shull

I am a cnut and my polling card is valid for entry.

In fact, I am a true blue cnut.

As is your right. More chance of spotting Jose Mourinho in our manager's office than a winning Tory in Scotland, but all you can do is vote for who you want to, so if the Conservatives are your choice, fine by me.

Hopefully Ruth Davidson rewards you all by taking everyone in Scotland who voted Tory out for a pint. I'd suggest our corporate suite, but it holds 200. Need to scale it down a bit. Maybe the snug at the Wee Barrel?

Guest TPAFKATS

Strange, you claim the SNP weren't involved yet this morning the SNP are suspending party members for their involvement in this very fracas.

Who and what to believe.....huh?

Really?

Its even stranger that you manage to quote my post where I didnt actually use the phrase "the SNP werent involved" as your proof that I did claim it bangin.gif

You could have fooled me.

The blue and red toalies and the lib dems keep bleating on about a scottish referendum for some reason.

Indeed , it would appear that , the very idea of another referendum , anytime in say the next millennium , seems to terrify them as , perhaps they could only bring the full weight of the British Establishment to bear , once . .

Interesting times . .

Vote Green - If you want a party who admit that none of their pledges have been costed. If you want a party that thinks environmentalism means scrapping our nuclear deterrent and spending the money we make chopping down trees so we can plant windmills and solar farms.

Plant windmills and solar farms? What are you wittering on about now.?

As is your right. More chance of spotting Jose Mourinho in our manager's office than a winning Tory in Scotland, but all you can do is vote for who you want to, so if the Conservatives are your choice, fine by me.

Hopefully Ruth Davidson rewards you all by taking everyone in Scotland who voted Tory out for a pint. I'd suggest our corporate suite, but it holds 200. Need to scale it down a bit. Maybe the snug at the Wee Barrel?

Polls show the Tory's at 17% in Scotland only 8% behind Labour!!! But don't let the facts spoil your usual unfunny attempt at Humour lol.gif

Polls show the Tory's at 17% in Scotland only 8% behind Labour!!! But don't let the facts spoil your usual unfunny attempt at Humour lol.gif

That's rather like comparing our current situation with Motherwell's.

Two no hopers in deep shit.

Edited by FTOF

I'll be expecting the St Mirren board to get the cheque book out then. http://www.davidmundell.com/. And he's expected to hold on to his seat, as well as there being a strong prospect of a second Tory MP in Roxburgh

Indeed , it would appear that , the very idea of another referendum , anytime in say the next millennium , seems to terrify them as , perhaps they could only bring the full weight of the British Establishment to bear , once . .

Interesting times . .

It's probably more to do with referendums being a waste of time, money, energy and a remarkable inability to focus on actually running an economy and governing a country.

There's no terror in it. Just f**kin ennui....

I hope this helps? :)

It's probably more to do with referendums being a waste of time, money, energy and a remarkable inability to focus on actually running an economy and governing a country.

There's no terror in it. Just f**kin ennui....

I hope this helps? :)

I don't know about that , it is very exciting for some people . .

Hope that helps . .

Not according to your Tory Lord Ashcroft. 11 point lead for the SNP.

http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2015/05/dumfriesshire-clydesdale-tweeddale-3/

Aye well we'll see in a couple of days time. I'm pretty confident of there being at least two Conservatives MPs representing Scottish constituencies after Thursday. I also am becoming increasingly confident that we'll see a majority Conservative government. The SNP have done a great job up here ensuring it.

You sound like an Old Firm supporter.

Banging on about how many folk are like yourself! lol.gif:

Being happy that you are one of a big crowd! lol.gif:

Attempting to belittle someone else based on the numbers of folk like them. :1eye

Some of us like to think for ourselves. whistling.gif

Edited by nosferatu

Are you talking about Mundell and Jim Murphy? smile.png

Apparently the Tories are still in with a good chance next door to that (Dumfries?) but it will be tight.

I don't think that there will be a majority anything now, even though I predicted majority Tory early doors.

I think that the unionist parties will get, at most, 6 seats in Scotland but probably only 3 - one each. Over the UK, the Tories the biggest party by not much more than single figures, though unable to command a majority even with the LibDems, ukip etc.

But, we'll see. Not long to go now. Are you excited?

So many posts on this thread yet you don't even know how the national debt is funded. :lol:

:1eye

You sound like an Old Firm supporter.

Banging on about how many folk are like yourself! :lol:

Being happy that you are one of a big crowd! :lol:

Attempting to belittle someone else based on the numbers of folk like them. :1eye

Some of us like to think for ourselves. :whistle

Not a very optimistic post.

Are you talking about Mundell and Jim Murphy? :)

Apparently the Tories are still in with a good chance next door to that (Dumfries?) but it will be tight.

I don't think that there will be a majority anything now, even though I predicted majority Tory early doors.

I think that the unionist parties will get, at most, 6 seats in Scotland but probably only 3 - one each. Over the UK, the Tories the biggest party by not much more than single figures, though unable to command a majority even with the LibDems, ukip etc.

But, we'll see. Not long to go now. Are you excited?

Yep. I think it'll be a very interesting night tomorrow night. I can see plenty of Shock results happening. For example I think Nick Clegg will keep his seat. I also think Jo Swanson will keep hers. I'll be watching out for the Gordon result with a great deal of interest too after it was suggested yesterday that Labour and Conservatives will back the Lib Dem candidate in a bid to keep Salmond out of Westminster. I also think the SNP will fail to beat Thatchers total from 1979.

You're still shite at this trolling lark.

Repeating the same shite (and shite that only proves, once more, your inability to comprehend basic written English) does not make it true. You've been told that before, Stuart.

But, since you bring it up, explain it to me - in detail. Go for it. And not by posting a link or cutting and pasting - in your own words. No? Didn't think so.

My guess is that he's riding his latest ( fictional German vampire ) alias into the sunset, later to return as yet " another " alias, and avoiding having to prove that either knows ( yeah right!), or concede that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Either that or he's back under his bridge waiting for the Billygoats Gruff 1eye.gif