The Green Vermin F.c. Match On Good Friday

shull

I agree with other posters. if we played as we did last night in the last 12 or so games since TC left we would not be in our current mess. However it was obvious over the last few weeks the forward line in particular were not working nearly hard enough. At least Tealey finally changed it. Let's hope he continues to use last night's starting line-up.

I agree with other posters. if we played as we did last night in the last 12 or so games since TC left we would not be in our current mess. However it was obvious over the last few weeks the forward line in particular were not working nearly hard enough. At least Tealey finally changed it. Let's hope he continues to use last night's starting line-up.

i quoted months ago that Goodwin should play in front of our back 4 and got slated for it :-(

I think if we played in other fixtures like we did last night, then we'd have racked up a pile of 0-0 draws. We looked like we could play for a month and not score. The positives were that we didn't get gubbed, we were organised, and we didn't do anything deranged and threw away the game by self-inflicted defensive madness.

Being organised, competing, and not doing anything mental in defence should be a fcuking given. The base camp which should be there in every single match from which we should be attempting to score goals and win games.

Celtic were lethargic and didn't get out of first gear... Oh fcuk, there's County 1-0 up at Tannadice. Puts our 'positives' into perspective.

I think if we played in other fixtures like we did last night, then we'd have racked up a pile of 0-0 draws. We looked like we could play for a month and not score. The positives were that we didn't get gubbed, we were organised, and we didn't do anything deranged and threw away the game by self-inflicted defensive madness.

Being organised, competing, and not doing anything mental in defence should be a fcuking given. The base camp which should be there in every single match from which we should be attempting to score goals and win games.

Celtic were lethargic and didn't get out of first gear... Oh fcuk, there's County 1-0 up at Tannadice. Puts our 'positives' into perspective.

Ach well, it's 1-1 with County and just to cheer you up Motherwell are losing 1-0 to Killie.

Wa-hey... Arabs equalise and 'Well go 1-0 down... Maybe the big man upstairs will cut us a break of sorts today, giving us a sniff if we win the next two.