The Green Vermin F.c. Match On Good Friday

shull

No suspensions or injuries, and we played quite well. Was all I really expected from this evening.

Celtic will likely win the treble this year as they

are the best team in Scotland by a distance. As you'd expect given they have the largest budget by a distance.

7 games left, 4 against 10th and 11th and 3 against 6th, 7th and 8th. 17 points and we'll be fine.

Still need a miracle then.

If only we had played with the same commitment and organisation in earlier games as we did tonight, we might be in a safer position in the league than we are now. However we still offer absolutely no threat up front and it is hard to see where this can be improved upon - perhaps the Thommo of last season but.....

Even against the likes of Motherwell and Ross County etc. it is doubtful if we can score enough to win the points we need to stay up.

The BoD have seen to it that that we are going down - plain and simple.

Top cat, you are a fanny, no one needs a commentators breakdown of every event, state the facts, which are.

Expected to get beat

Did get beat

Put up a fight and showed some desire, FACT!!

Roll on Motherwell, we are still in with a shout, enjoy Easter everyone

Top cat, you are a fanny, no one needs a commentators breakdown of every event, state the facts, which are.

Expected to get beat

Did get beat

Put up a fight and showed some desire, FACT!!

Roll on Motherwell, we are still in with a shout, enjoy Easter everyone

Thanks for that Buddo, good post; will read again.

I will leave the name calling to you. Happy Easter.

Thanks for that Buddo, good post; will read again.

I will leave the name calling to you. Happy Easter.

All I was meaning is I don't want to read Graeme spears on here, he was/is a prick, speak your mind, no need for balanced arguments. A football forum is a place for passionate opinion, not a journalistic review

With the level of performance this evening it really confirmed the senseless transfer of Kenny on the final day of the window.I genuinely felt he may have got us a goal albeit against a side with a huge budget.Another shocking piece of business by out tired Board.Wonder if Gordon Scott would be interested in becoming Chairman.

Dare I say that we appear to have a wee bit of fight left in us after tonight?

Suppose we will find out at Fir Park.

We always find a bit of fight against them - sad to pal tonight we play and fight then they get a goal and its game over - how many times we seen it???

If only we had played with the same commitment and organisation in earlier games as we did tonight, we might be in a safer position in the league than we are now. However we still offer absolutely no threat up front and it is hard to see where this can be improved upon - perhaps the Thommo of last season but.....

Even against the likes of Motherwell and Ross County etc. it is doubtful if we can score enough to win the points we need to stay up.

The BoD have seen to it that that we are going down - plain and simple.

EXACTLY I'd rather take the defeat we expect against that mob and save out energy fighting the teams we SHOULD be beating. St.Mirren are bloody infuriating!!!

With the level of performance this evening it really confirmed the senseless transfer of Kenny on the final day of the window.I genuinely felt he may have got us a goal albeit against a side with a huge budget.Another shocking piece of business by out tired Board.Wonder if Gordon Scott would be interested in becoming Chairman.

You are bonkers is thinking Gordon Scott is the answer at board level / ownership level. He said during 10,000 Hours the money he had when he put his offer in for the club is now used up elsewhere.

Anything tonight would have been a bonus - always is against one of the Old Firm, regardless of how we'll we're doing. Showed a bit of fight, played well and probably the right score in the end.

The next two games are the big ones, we have to win them. You often see teams raise their games against the Old Firm or whoever the big teams in the league are then fail to do it in their other matches. We can't let that happen to us if we're to stay up.

We clearly carry little threat up front. It's looking likely that we will have to take the game to our opponents in the forthcoming matches which doesn't suit us. I thought big goody had a really good game but will that same formation be offensive enough when we need to score?

If young Sadlier gets another start and scores then knows? It was also good to see some snarling from our young midfield, fighting for every ball. The gulf in class told in the end but you can't ask for more than 100% commitment and that's exactly what the boys gave us tonight.

I thought we played very well for the 90 mins but we only created 2,maybe 3,chances.Nice to see a bit of fight from the team,sellic certainly knew they'd been in a game.We're in the last chance saloon now,6 points from next 2 games or it's bye bye and hello hello :(