The Green Vermin F.c. Match On Good Friday

shull

I just hope Tealey changes the team for tonight. We need legs up front to hold the ball up and keep the Celtic defence pinned back. For me Arquin and Sadlier have got to start and Sonupe must be on the bench. I would also bring back Cheesy to allow Goodwin to play just in front of the central defence.

Ridgers

Naismith Cheesy Genev Tess

Goodwin

Dayton McGinn Gow Sadlier

Arquin

Sadlier, Dayton and Arquin to chase everything; keep the ball and push the Celtic defence. When they tire bring on Thommo, Sonupe and Mallan. But please no Wylde, Reilly or McLear (no disrespect to McLear but he is too lightweight just now) at any point and please not Thommo to start as he obviously cannot run about just now.

But I am not the manager and we have no chance of seeing my line-up. Thommo will start and the game will pass him by. Kelly will wander about the half-way line neither attacking nor defending. Our best player will be Dayton who will be subbed when he is the only one making an impact and Sadlier will come on when there is 5 mins left and he can do bugger all to change the game. And Wylde to appear at some point and continually punt his crosses straight out the park.

My team 1-0. Tealey's team 0-3. :)

I would have went tonight if it was normal prices

But by putting it up by 25% i won't be

I have seen poor Saints teams like the moment in the past so getting beat isn't a problem

It's the fact the BOD have took the rip this season especially the season ticket holders 4 points at home

Tonight is when the club needed support from the home fans decide to overcharge them.

They don't give a feck

I was sure if you took your ticket from the Celtic game to the next home match (County) you get the extra £5 off, am I talking nonsense?

That used to be the case but they stopped it last season or season before.

Feeling optimistic. 1-0 St Mirren with big Thomohawk getting the goal and inspiring the team to a memorable and much needed win.:-)

My daughter said St Mirren would win 9-0. Love the innocence of youth.

I went for the same, got 160/1 in the bookies.. You never know!

(For Thommo 1-0 that is.. Not for 9-0)

Edited by irvine_buddie

St mirren actually doing quite well, passing the ball well looking to create things, however, celtic are coming in to the game now.

I've got this game in HD on my laptop through my telly, but its in feckin arabic on bein sports, I am just pretending

its albas outer hebrides service.

Edited by murray street