The Green Vermin F.c. Match On Good Friday

shull

HT 0-0.

Think we've played superbly so far. Gary's got the team right.

It was a very brave call, but it was a correct one to drop Thompson. Good on Teale to have the cojones.

The first checkpoint against Celtic is always to get to half time undamaged. We've done that. It's not as if it's been backs to the wall either. I think 0-0 is a fair reflection of the game thusfar.

I still fully expect we will lose the game. Probably to a last minute offside shiter. Such is life.

Tonight I just wanted to see that the players still cared and still believed. And I've seen that. Good.

HT 0-0.

Think we've played superbly so far. Gary's got the team right.

It was a very brave call, but it was a correct one to drop Thompson. Good on Teale to have the cojones.

The first checkpoint against Celtic is always to get to half time undamaged. We've done that. It's not as if it's been backs to the wall either. I think 0-0 is a fair reflection of the game thusfar.

I still fully expect we will lose the game. Probably to a last minute offside shiter. Such is life.

Tonight I just wanted to see that the players still cared and still believed. And I've seen that. Good.

Probably correct, we cannot keep up this kind of effort for 90 minutes, I expect we will fade in the last quarter of the game.

Positive so far, John McGinn is one gifted player. Has Arquin ever won a header in his life? Yellow for Goodwin is a worry. Up until then he was protecting the defence really well. We are still well in this and who knows, a wee bit of luck and we could win it. I'm sitting here with my lucky league cup final scarf and my daughters stripey St Mirren hat on, the least they can do is score and itll be worth looking like a diddy.

Doing no too bad although Celtic have passed up 2 great chances

To be fair we've had a couple of efforts on target too.

That half from us is an example of a well motivated and well organised side.

Celtic have been a little better, of course the have. Brown earns more than our entire 18 combined.

We've maximised our resources thusfar, we can't ask for more.

A disciplined and well organised performance so far.

Giving Commons far too much space. Fortunately Forrest is shite. However, they'll probably bring on GMS.

Thoroughly enjoying drinking beer in the comfort and warmth of the house.

Edited by FTOF

Positive so far, John McGinn is one gifted player. Has Arquin ever won a header in his life? Yellow for Goodwin is a worry. Up until then he was protecting the defence really well. We are still well in this and who knows, a wee bit of luck and we could win it. I'm sitting here with my lucky league cup final scarf and my daughters stripey St Mirren hat on, the least they can do is score and itll be worth looking like a diddy.

I am wearing Stanley Matthews undercrackers which I have just soiled due to a follow through.

I'm happy with the first half, a real battling performance and a couple of great stops by Ridgers, and a couple of decent attacks towards the back end of the half.

Come on ye Saints!

Have you got tottie scones and square sausage on the pan for your breakfast there in ozland?