Director Of Football

Flareybob

One of my sources tells me that Gary Teale will not be leaving the club and will continue as manager next season, however Billy Davies will be appointed as St Mirren FC's first ever director of football, expect the announcement in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

One of my sources tells me that Gary Teale will not be leaving the club and will continue as manager next season, however Billy Davies will be appointed as St Mirren FC's first ever director of football, expect the announcement in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

post-4944-0-24001600-1428744511_thumb.jp

After the Pish we have suffered recently, along comes.....

post-6073-0-56453300-1428759352_thumb.jp

You just know it's coming,no surprise and even pisher than usual.

This is not just an exclusive, this is a flareybob exclusive (said in a marks and Spencer's or co operative or whoever done the advert, type of voice)

The woman who did the voiceover for the Marks & Spencer adverts was called Dervla Kirwan.

I'm surprised she's never been in the Would You Thread.