Celtic Playing Their Pre Season Games At Smp ?

sorry only said reserves and u20s should have included u21 for pedantic wankers ,and Scotland u21 being included as top team kind of shows you up

Very nice mate......your family must be so proud of you.

well we don't know as our manager is posted missing ,but these dates will now not be options regardless ,but like new strip,the lack of information from our club is disgraceful,our os is still running with top story of win golden tickets for petrofac cup and that's been the top story for 4 days

How exactly is the manager posted missing ffs?

well we don't know as our manager is posted missing ,but these dates will now not be options regardless ,but like new strip,the lack of information from our club is disgraceful,our os is still running with top story of win golden tickets for petrofac cup and that's been the top story for 4 days

Please stop acting like a dick .

I`m giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you`re acting.

I fully understand the economic realities of this, but as a football fan (with all the petty, historic and long held hostilities), I'm not particularly comfortable with us having a relationship/tie up with either of the OF.

However, this kind of thing starkly shows the financial realities of Scottish football. In Scottish terms, we're a decent sized club that over time could reasonably expect to be in the top league and challenging for the national cups. And here we are, renting out our ground to another team for pre-season friendlies and U20s games, in the hope of getting a couple of youngsters on loan.

As I say, I get the financial stuff, but it's a sad indictment of the game and the way it's changed over the past 30-40 years. Hands up, I am turning into a boring, old, 'things were much better in the old days' fart. But they were!

You didn't realise our stadium was available to hire?

What stadium isn't?

Given that we won 6 league games away from home and 3 league games at home last year, we should hire out the ground to our opponents and rent another ground for our home games. Then we'd win our away games at home and lose our home games away.

Or something like that wink.png

• 3 weeks later...

I see from the photos they've been allowed to put up their own adverts and even have a Celtic badge above the tunnel.

Seems they'll also have a club shop running from where ours usually is - wonder if they'll be allowed to sell their shirts?