How Many Seasons To Go Back Up?

Much to enjoy for us fanatical followers of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co over the coming summer months.

Firstly we will have a new manager to lead the first team playing squad.

Secondly we will likely have a new assistant manager to stand beside the manager and agree with the manager when he so manages.

Thirdly we can expect to see changes in the coaching staff as the manager, with the agreement of the assistant manger appoint coaches whom they know are likely to agree with the pair of them.

Fourthly we will see changes in the first team playing squad as current players move on and other players are signed by the manager with the agreement of the assistant manager and the coaching staff.

Exciting stuff fellow forum users, exiting stuff indeed.

Much to enjoy for us fanatical followers of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co over the coming summer months.

Firstly we will have a new manager to lead the first team playing squad.

Secondly we will likely have a new assistant manager to stand beside the manager and agree with the manager when he so manages.

Thirdly we can expect to see changes in the coaching staff as the manager, with the agreement of the assistant manger appoint coaches whom they know are likely to agree with the pair of them.

Fourthly we will see changes in the first team playing squad as current players move on and other players are signed by the manager with the agreement of the assistant manager and the coaching staff.

Exciting stuff fellow forum users, exiting stuff indeed.

Aye but who is the new manager?

Just been reading the local rag over here in Dunbartonshire, and the Sons skipper, Andy Graham talking about next season, refers to St Mirren as "a huge club".

Aw, bless.... I could get used to this relegation to the diddy leagues malarkey. He also reckons the league is going to be "brilliant" next season. I wonder if he will still reckon so after we've nicked his gaffer.

Will be embarrassing if they beat us. Some will say when, no doubt.

Aye but who is the new manager?

I reckon it will be someone who can reuse the manager's suit and tracksuit so, unless you know someone else who is built like the proverbial rake and answers to G.T. I believe it might well be....................bangin.gif

Sell 4,000 season tickets before the first deadline.

Then win our first 5 games and another 2,000 will turn up to see what all the fuss is about.

At least in the playoffs.

Beat Rangers in the playoff final and replace them and Hamilton Accies.

Just been reading the local rag over here in Dunbartonshire, and the Sons skipper, Andy Graham talking about next season, refers to St Mirren as "a huge club".

Aw, bless.... I could get used to this relegation to the diddy leagues malarkey. He also reckons the league is going to be "brilliant" next season. I wonder if he will still reckon so after we've nicked his gaffer.

*BUMP*

Ouch!