Lib Mp Carmichael, What A Cock

Guest TPAFKATS

Guest TPAFKATS

What a load of shite. I didn't comment on the Charles Kennedy thread simply because it's not something I do. I tend to stay off those condolence type threads because I don't feel the need to share my feelings on someone who has died with a bunch of football fans on a St Mirren website. From my memory there's only been two exceptions to that rule - one when old Tosh died, and the other when Margaret Thatcher died. It's hardly crass - it's just my way of showing respect.

I can't believe that there is anyone with any sort of morality who could defend Alex Salmonds comments though. Kennedy was widely thought to be a man of principle. Yet Salmond, on the day Kennedy died, claimed that whilst he was a member of a party who wanted to remain in the union and despite Kennedy expressing his preference on several media outlets for Scotland to remain part of the union, Salmond believed it was appropriate to claim that Kennedy's heart wasn't in the "Better Together" campaign and to back up his claim that Kennedy failed to take to a principled stance to speak out for Independence he claimed that Kennedy's prediction as a political commentator that the referendum would be close is conclusive proof.

No wonder Charles Kennedy's closest allies an friend are furious at Salmonds comments and no wonder they are speaking out about the crassness of Alex Salmond.

You're a bit silly aren't you.

I've already tried to explain to you that Kennedy had his views on the negativity of the better together campaign reported in the union supporting media. Doesn't mean he supported independence and salmond didnt say he did.

You really need to find out the context of quotes before simply reporting a soundbite. I won't hold my breath.

• 6 months later...

A guilty

Carmichael case not proven...despite him admitting in court that he lied.

A guilty one would have opened the floodgates tbh. All the cocks and hens are at it to a degree, its' just that sometimes some throbbers and their advisors get caught out now and again. Better off with a wee under the carpet job.

The whole motley crew are frankly akin to a bag of pus imo.

Guest TPAFKATS

A guilty

A guilty one would have opened the floodgates tbh. All the cocks and hens are at it to a degree, its' just that sometimes some throbbers and their advisors get caught out now and again. Better off with a wee under the carpet job.

The whole motley crew are frankly akin to a bag of pus imo.

I doubted that the member of privy council would be found guilty. Close ranks and prevent the choocks coming home to roost.

However on a positive note, he hasn't been found innocent either.

He should resign, simple. Salvage some shard of gravitas from the whole deceitful scenario.

I agree. He should resign, as should the hypocrite SNP MP, and the two ex SNP MPs who are now "Independent". Over at Holyrood there's two MSPs who have scooped their pay every year despite having been elected to represent the SNP through the list system. They resigned the SNP whip soon after and now claim a wage plus expenses to represent themselves. They should resign their MSP seats too. And there is an ex First Minister stealing a wage plus huge amounts of expenses from both the Scottish Parliament and Westminster claiming to represent both at the same time whilst also troughing it with THREE political pensions. He should be forced to resign at least one of his political posts especially since its transpired that he lied when he pledge to donate his First Minister pension income to the Mary Salmond Charity that hasn't has a penny of income in over two years

Maybe his logic is if he gets every SNP, Liberal and Labour MP in Scotland to resign then his beloved public schoolboy party would be in the majority in Scotland with their token MP.

Anybody with anything good to say about Thatcher(may she rot in hell) has clearly nothing worthwhile to say.

Saved from being guilty by blatantly denying he knew anything about the leak.

If he'd claimed that he wasn't the sort of person who would leak information like that, he'd have been guilty.

Still, he seems happy to have been proved a liar.

I can't help feeling there's a similar corpulent individual that posts on here...............................

Guest TPAFKATS

Saved from being guilty by blatantly denying he knew anything about the leak.

If he'd claimed that he wasn't the sort of person who would leak information like that, he'd have been guilty.

Still, he seems happy to have been proved a liar.

I can't help feeling there's a similar corpulent individual that posts on here...............................

A proven, blatant liar...hmmm.

Unbelievable................

A blatant lying b'stard, ( no doubt about the lying ), yet, his untruthful behaviour falls within acceptable electoral rules, fell short of being fully proven, there is " reasonable doubt " so its only subjective, so did he REALLY tell a porker ? WTF ?? Erm .......................was his lie "a false statement of fact" 1eye.gif

So the Representation of the People act does not apply to lies in general..................effectively , not proven , therefore in his eyes , aff scot free.

Speaks today of much relief for him and his familty, WTF ?? Some of his consituents are disgusted, yet he says he'll get back to work as a local MP blah de blah de feckin blah ...............

Another one whose neck you couldn't mark with a blow torch.

No wonder politicians are held in such low regard.

I read this...

"The SFA has just announced that in their opinion, Alistair Carmichael is a fit and proper person to be on The Rangers board."

:)

Pathetic effort.

There should be a comma after 'that'.

Edited by Drew

Unbelievable................

A blatant lying b'stard, ( no doubt about the lying ), yet, his untruthful behaviour falls within acceptable electoral rules, fell short of being fully proven, there is " reasonable doubt " so its only subjective, so did he REALLY tell a porker ? WTF ?? Erm .......................was his lie "a false statement of fact" 1eye.gif

So the Representation of the People act does not apply to lies in general..................effectively , not proven , therefore in his eyes , aff scot free.

Speaks today of much relief for him and his familty, WTF ?? Some of his consituents are disgusted, yet he says he'll get back to work as a local MP blah de blah de feckin blah ...............

Another one whose neck you couldn't mark with a blow torch.

No wonder politicians are held in such low regard.

Had to chuckle this morning, when a Lib Dem 'activist' being interviewed on BBC radio made reference to the fact that he represents their party on justice matters in WM.

Mwahahahahahaha!

I've read virtually nothing on this thread but I'm curious. Does his cock actually feature anywhere?

It's only a thread about the Leader of the liberal party in Scotland.... well.... its sole MP, not about the leader of the Tory Party and our government in Westminster.

Unless that's been proven to be a Cock and Pig Bull story?

Guest TPAFKATS

It's only a thread about the Leader of the liberal party in Scotland.... well.... its sole MP, not about the leader of the Tory Party and our government in Westminster.

Unless that's been proven to be a Cock and Pig Bull story?

He's not the leader, that's wee wullie rennie. Can't think of a cock pun for him though...

Hopefully the clown collective that egged these morons into bankruptcy will be passing the collection buckets round as we speak.

Probably done before and after as they did it through Indiegogo, in fact I think they already raised a fair whack before yesterday. Whatever the outcome, though, I'm more inclined to think it's somewhat bizarre that you have to raise about a quarter of a million quid to call your elected MP to account. You just wonder about the trust towards politicians from punters & realise it's fúcking miniscule.

I look on it as an election campaign being like a job interview. If you went into an interview and lied about another candidate for the job, then you admitted that you lied after you had got the job, your employer would have every right to sack you. His constituents are essentially him employers, so they should be able to sack him. There should just be a ballot in his constituency that asks whether he should lose his right to represent them at Westmonster. It would probably be cheaper than court procedures.

Er...is that not called a "general election"....?

Nope. There would be no candidates. Just a paper asking whether he should be allowed to carry on being their MP, due to him blatantly lying to, amongst father's, his constituents during his "job interview". If it's "yes" then he stays, if "no" then there is a by election at which he is entitled to stand as a candidate. After all, it will be his constituents who will know if they were affected in their voting due to his lie.

MPs should NEVER lie to fathers, nor constituents.

That's beyond the pale... :o