New Kit Spoiler Alert

Was in the Paisley JD store today - after visiting the Saints exhibition at the museum. I took a photo of our 'area' in the store, and the 'Old Firm' area in the store. No need for me to post the photos, is there? You can all guess...

Anyway, posting the photos would only lead to accusations of needless knickerwetting, anti-BoD agendas, and tendencies towards the drama queen end of the spectrum, wouldn't it?

Was in the Paisley JD store today - after visiting the Saints exhibition at the museum. I took a photo of our 'area' in the store, and the 'Old Firm' area in the store. No need for me to post the photos, is there? You can all guess...

Anyway, posting the photos would only lead to accusations of needless knickerwetting, anti-BoD agendas, and tendencies towards the drama queen end of the spectrum, wouldn't it?

post-7588-0-19944800-1436542440_thumb.jp

Is that the 'mostly red' new away kit!?

Post the bloody photos and stop acting like a.... Oops, lol

Sorry

No need. St Mirren section small, 'Old Firm' section big, and occupying the area of the store that used to be the 'St Mirren section' in JDs Paisley store.

Bring back Provans.

Not much to add to what has already been said but an absolute shocking state of affairs. JD are a shambles and show scant regards to their customers and client (St. Mirren football club). Certainly if I did this to my clients, I would be fired. End of the matter. Disgrace. No signage whatsoever in the limited number of stores that the strip was actually coming out and the sales assistants were clueless.

I also hold St Mirren responsible for this shambles. Surely not enough money could really paper over the complete mess that the club have let happen and the disillusionment caused by this especially amongst the young supporters who want to be wearing the new strip.

This certainly shows a lack of disregard by the board for the fans that we can't guarantee that we get this side of the club right....someone has definitely been sleeping on the job.

Has anyone raised the issue of the sneaky under-handed price increases? At no point was this mentioned on the release info as an enticement to purchase early.

I can only assume pre orders went well and in an effort to recoup the losses from the barcode and yellow shambles of last season they thought they could cash in.

Piss ripped right out us again. Cant wait for the scotland strip release later in the year so i can watch all the same comments on the ta board. SFA also sold out telling grieves that they had to massively increase their bid for the contract to match JD. I assume the scotland section was the same size as the stmirren section in the shops.

The two emails I got were for shorts & socks to be collected.

The order for the Top was cancelled.

There you go Abby, there's your brand new Saints Strip.

Fancy wearing last season's Top with your brilliant new shorts & socks.

Has anyone raised the issue of the sneaky under-handed price increases? At no point was this mentioned on the release info as an enticement to purchase early.

I can only assume pre orders went well and in an effort to recoup the losses from the barcode and yellow shambles of last season they thought they could cash in.

Piss ripped right out us again. Cant wait for the scotland strip release later in the year so i can watch all the same comments on the ta board. SFA also sold out telling grieves that they had to massively increase their bid for the contract to match JD. I assume the scotland section was the same size as the stmirren section in the shops.

No it's much bigger

St Mirren's space is tiny

The two emails I got were for shorts & socks to be collected.

The order for the Top was cancelled.

There you go Abby, there's your brand new Saints Strip.

Fancy wearing last season's Top with your brilliant new shorts & socks.

That makes sense now, think I will be cancelling the whole lot until the top is in.

Picked up shorts and socks from Braehead.

Got refund for faulty Top.

Girl said new Top in next Friday.

Wee rail near door.

On it, 9 medium Tops and 3 XXL Tops.

Over and out.