Killing For What ?

So what exactly did you mean when you posted I had two weeks to either get a lawyers appointment or die?

that sounds like a plot line for a new movie

A partially literate loner, who fills his days with trips to the library and trolling multiple internet forums, starts to invent characters in his life to make himself seem more normal. After a while he starts to blur the edges of reality and fantasy, almost believing himself the nonsense that he posts on the web. He then falls into a fantasy semi-existence where his paranoia starts to take over and he begins to perceive threats and insults from otherwise innocent postings from the real world. Things take a worrying turn when he starts to take the advice of a "lawyer" whom nobody ever sees and from whom no letters are ever sent, but the "lawyer" starts to control his life and it's not long before he embarks on a slaughter in his remote Lanarkshire village that he justifies on the basis of upon questionablle legal advice and his own inability to understand simple sentences. The "lawyer" tells him he needs to bore to death those who frequent a football website in order to obtain the appointment could save his life

It seems like a winner to me.

Edited by beyond our ken

that sounds like a plot line for a new movie

A partially literate loner, who fills his days with trips to the library and trolling multiple internet forums, starts to invent characters in his life to make himself seem more normal. After a while he starts to blur the edges of reality and fantasy, almost believing himself the nonsense that he posts on the web. He then falls into a fantasy semi-existence where his paranoia starts to take over and he begins to perceive threats and insults from otherwise innocent postings from the real world. Things take a worrying turn when he starts to take the advice of a "lawyer" whom nobody ever sees and from whom no letters are ever sent, but the "lawyer" starts to control his life and it's not long before he embarks on a slaughter in his remote Lanarkshire village that he justifies on the basis of upon questionablle legal advice and his own inability to understand simple sentences. The "lawyer" tells him he needs to bore to death those who frequent a football website in order to obtain the appointment could save his life

It seems like a winner to me.

Trust me there was no dubiety over his allegation made on this forum in the worst nurse thread which has now been removed.

Drop a nuclear bomb on Syria!

Aye that would solve the problem - not. They are also in Iraq, Yemen, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Do you drop nukes on all those countries? Which parts and what about all the innocents and radiation fall out plus retaliation and condemnation from their allies? We have already done irreparable damage to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya and don't think nuclear bombs would improve the situation.

BBC Scotland reporting the story of Scot Stuart Dickson who was caught up in the attack. Hopefully he wont ever appear on this site since 1 of them is enough. argue.gif

Dicko may be a poorly educated, trolling grade A bellend but you are way out of line with this comment. thumbdown.gif

Dicko may be a poorly educated, trolling grade A bellend but you are way out of line with this comment. thumbdown.gif

Really? You think that post by Renfrew was out of line, but you thought that other idiots unfounded allegation about me on the other thread - that he was given an opportunity to retract before repeating twice more - was OK. wacko.png

Even if it was me who had been caught up in the attack - and it wasn't - I wouldn't have found Renfrew's comment offensive in the slightest. Do you happen to know this other Stuart Dickson to take offence on his behalf?

Aye that would solve the problem - not. They are also in Iraq, Yemen, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Do you drop nukes on all those countries? Which parts and what about all the innocents and radiation fall out plus retaliation and condemnation from their allies? We have already done irreparable damage to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya and don't think nuclear bombs would improve the situation.

there are no innocents....nuc them all..world would be a better place..

Even if it was me who had been caught up in the attack - and it wasn't - I wouldn't have found Renfrew's comment offensive in the slightest.

This is not about you. Not everything is you know.

I'm not offended either personally or on behalf of anyone else.

I am pulling him up on his comment because he's acting like a c**t.

Quite frankly I couldn't care less what you think of his comments or my response.

there are no innocents....nuc them all..world would be a better place..

You're either trying to be shocking - in which case you are not, just a boring twat with nothing better to do with his life than post mindless shit on a forum; or you're trying to be funny in which case excuse me while I re-stitch my sides and have a wee sit down from all the rolling on the floor I've been doing.

You're either trying to be shocking - in which case you are not, just a boring twat with nothing better to do with his life than post mindless shit on a forum; or you're trying to be funny in which case excuse me while I re-stitch my sides and have a wee sit down from all the rolling on the floor I've been doing.

would blow u up with them ya wee bawbag!

This is not about you. Not everything is you know.

I'm not offended either personally or on behalf of anyone else.

I am pulling him up on his comment because he's acting like a c**t.

Quite frankly I couldn't care less what you think of his comments or my response.

You pulled me up because I was acting like a c*** lol.giflol.giflol.gif Ah well, better acting like one than actually being one bye1.gif

Edited by renfrew

would blow u up with them ya wee bawbag!

Seriously? That is offensive mate. There is a thin line between humour and bad taste and you crossed it. You seem to lack compassion for those innocent people trapped in a war with no place to go and in fear every day. Your solution is to nuke them - ffs. Come back with anything you like but i still feel for those caught up in all of this. They are, after all, human beings.

At the risk of going slightly off topic - not like me at all - I've never seen why governments and the media insist on giving terrorists the coverage they crave.

They should all be renamed - I suggest that we call ISIS/ISIL/IS (whatever they are called this week) "The Pink Fluffy Bum Munchers" - they're not so scary now, are they? Al Qaeda could be "The Snowflake Cuddle Hippies". Any other, and no doubt better, suggestions?

Re-naming them like that might not stop the killing, but it would sure as hell give them a decent chance of making it into the Top 50 prog' rock groups of all time.

Guest TPAFKATS

Damn if you do, damn if you don't, when it comes to Western intervention.

Time for a Arab coalition army. As Muslims themselves are not exempt from the brutality of IS.

It's mostly Muslims who are killed by IS