This Seasons Predictions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship/table

Team Statistics Position Team P W D L F A GD Pts Last 10 gamesresults MatchStatus

This season has been an absolute disgrace! Ian Murray is clearly out of his depth running our club. Nothing seems to add up with the guy. Odd team selections, tactics, lack of continuity... For Christ sake he waited months for Shankland and he sits on his arse!!! He claims McMullen will light up the Championship! Where from the fecking bench? I was full of hope for this season. We have a decent squad of players, who should be good enough to challenge for a play off spot at the very least.My hope now is that we manage to stay up!

Rangers team statistics No movement1 Rangers 11 11 0 0 34 6 28 33

1. Win
  2. Win
  3. Win
  4. Win
  5. Win
  6. Win
  7. Win
  8. Win
  9. Win
  10. Win

Reportof Rangers's last match Hibernian team statistics No movement2 Hibernian 11 8 1 2 19 7 12 25

1. Win
  2. Loss
  3. Win
  4. Win
  5. Win
  6. Draw
  7. Win
  8. Win
  9. Win
  10. Win

Reportof Hibernian's last match Falkirk team statistics No movement3 Falkirk 12 7 3 2 20 10 10 24

1. Win
  2. Win
  3. Win
  4. Draw
  5. Draw
  6. Loss
  7. Win
  8. Loss
  9. Win
  10. Win

Reportof Falkirk's last match Raith Rovers team statistics No movement4 Raith Rovers 12 7 0 5 14 15 -1 21

1. Win
  2. Loss
  3. Loss
  4. Win
  5. Win
  6. Win
  7. Win
  8. Win
  9. Loss
  10. Loss

Reportof Raith Rovers's last match Queen of Sth team statistics No movement5 Queen of Sth 13 5 2 6 14 21 -7 17

1. Loss
  2. Loss
  3. Loss
  4. Draw
  5. Draw
  6. Loss
  7. Win
  8. Loss
  9. Loss
  10. Win

Reportof Queen of Sth's last match Morton team statistics No movement6 Morton 13 4 4 5 12 15 -3 16

1. Win
  2. Win
  3. Draw
  4. Draw
  5. Loss
  6. Loss
  7. Loss
  8. Loss
  9. Win
  10. Win

Reportof Morton's last match Livingston team statistics Moving up7 Livingston 12 3 1 8 15 19 -4 10

1. Loss
  2. Draw
  3. Loss
  4. Loss
  5. Loss
  6. Win
  7. Loss
  8. Loss
  9. Win
  10. Win

Reportof Livingston's last match St Mirren team statistics Moving down8 St Mirren 12 2 4 6 11 17 -6 10

1. Draw
  2. Draw
  3. Win
  4. Loss
  5. Loss
  6. Draw
  7. Draw
  8. Win
  9. Loss
  10. Loss

Reportof St Mirren's last match Dumbarton team statistics Moving down9 Dumbarton 12 3 1 8 11 23 -12 10

1. Loss
  2. Loss
  3. Loss
  4. Draw
  5. Loss
  6. Loss
  7. Win
  8. Loss
  9. Loss
  10. Loss

Reportof Dumbarton's last match Alloa team statistics No movement10 Alloa 12 1 2 9 7 24 -17 5

1. Loss
  2. Loss
  3. Win
  4. Loss
  5. Draw
  6. Loss
  7. Draw
  8. Loss
  9. Loss
  10. Loss

Reportof Alloa's last match

Edited by Buddie Marvelous

I remember saying Falkirk would finish above us and I got laughed at. We are a club that will be lucky to avoid the relegation playoffs this season.

Alloa will save us from being relegated but I believe it will between us and Dumbarton for the relegation playoffs. I believe Livi will get away from the danger zone. This is all based on how we have fared against all the teams in the league so far. If nothing changes we will be looking at another long hard season but we are used to that.

Here we go again....

We'll finish 3rd. At least 20 points behind Sevco and 10 behind Hibs.

We're well on course to finish miles behind Sevco and Hibs but it's rediculous that at this early stage in the season we're 9 points behind 6th place Morton and 17 points behind Falkirk.

Garbage and the season ticket has been nothing but a total waste of money.

We're well on course to finish miles behind Sevco and Hibs but it's rediculous that at this early stage in the season we're 9 points behind 6th place Morton and 17 points behind Falkirk.

Thank f**k I've got the stag do to look forward to.

Agreed! Will be the last one getting purchased under this regime.

• 3 months later...

Forth spot is not beyond us, but it is a big ask with our current players. If AR came in earlier who knows where we might have been. We need to keep fighting for the rest of the season and just see where that takes us. Next season will be our big season.

COYS

Indeed, next Season let's go for a Europa League spot.

Consolidation is the name of the game for this season with an eye on next season who will be brought in.

Don't see us being relegated this season. Still its nice to get to the football for a day out.

Sitting at a computer on a Saturday is torcher how some can do this week in week out boggles the mind.

4th or 5th, but if pushed I'd go with 5th.

New manager, new squad, different challenges, and two clubs with substantially bigger budgets and support, will all conspire to make this a tough season.

If we are in or around the playoffs I'll be satisfied. I have absolutely no expectation that we will be challenging for promotion this season. For me, there is a rebuilding job to be completed, and this has only just started. Unlike Sevco and Hibs, we can't buy our way back.

3rd or 4th would be a good outcome. Mid-table is acceptable. Bottom half would be disappointing, and flirting with relegation unacceptable.

Aye.

Consolidation is the name of the game for this season with an eye on next season who will be brought in.

Don't see us being relegated this season. Still its nice to get to the football for a day out.

Sitting at a computer on a Saturday is torcher how some can do this week in week out boggles the mind.

Aye, like reading your posts. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Why do folk keep talking about "consolidation"?

What is there to consolidate?

We are severely lacking in goals and have 5 forwards who aren't in contract beyond the summer, Shankland, Gallagher, Thompson, Clarkson & Gow.

Apart from Mallan, all our midfielders are either out of contract or are shite. Both in some cases. And someone might sign Mallan.

Watson & Webster out of contract in defence.

In summary, we have a shit team and most are out of contract this summer!

Why do folk keep talking about "consolidation"?

What is there to consolidate?

We are severely lacking in goals and have 5 forwards who aren't in contract beyond the summer, Shankland, Gallagher, Thompson, Clarkson & Gow.

Apart from Mallan, all our midfielders are either out of contract or are shite. Both in some cases. And someone might sign Mallan.

Watson & Webster out of contract in defence.

In summary, we have a shit team and most are out of contract this summer!

Sounds to me like a blessing.

Looking good .

Indeed.

As usual, you called it correctly.

Yet you were abused by the happy clapping brigade for it.

We were set on this course with the appointment of Tommy Craig. Brian Caldwell had a pop at supporters who showed negativity over this appointment! Incredible!

It was further compounded by then appointing Teale then Murray.

Murray's appointment was also almost universally applauded by most on here. Anyone who dated point out that it was a bad appointment were abused.

Lets face facts. The abusive happy clapping brigade - the vast majority on this forum - have got what they deserve!