This Seasons Predictions.

I know there is a thread somewhere predicting where we will finish up, but I couldn't find it. The STV team don't seem to rate our chances of making the play offs....

Championship Predictions
Championship promoted Play-off final Relegation Andy Coyle Hibernian Rangers Livingston Jamie Borthwick Rangers Hibernian Alloa Grant Russell Rangers St Mirren Morton Stefan Bienkowski Rangers Hibernian Livingston Tyrone Smith Rangers Hibernian Livingston Graham Ruthven Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton Scott McClymont Rangers Hibernian Livingston Laura Brannan Rangers Falkirk Dumbarton Paul Barnes Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton Sheelagh McLaren Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton

I know there is a thread somewhere predicting where we will finish up, but I couldn't find it. The STV team don't seem to rate our chances of making the play offs....

Championship Predictions
Championship promoted Play-off final Relegation Andy Coyle Hibernian Rangers Livingston Jamie Borthwick Rangers Hibernian Alloa Grant Russell St Mirren Morton Rangers Stefan Bienkowski Rangers Hibernian Livingston Tyrone Smith Rangers Hibernian Livingston Graham Ruthven Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton Scott McClymont Rangers Hibernian Livingston Laura Brannan Rangers Falkirk Dumbarton Paul Barnes Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton Sheelagh McLaren Rangers Hibernian Dumbarton

I'll go along with Big Grant's. As for the rest, they know nothing about football.

Edited by pod

I put dosh on Saints to actually win it.
THAT was my heart investing.

However, I do think Saints have (or will have) the wherewithal to beat QoS and Falkirk.

I also think they will battle with Hbs.

The Sevco had a god start after (the obviously flawed)Hibs capitulated.

They are far from invincible. They still have massive unresolved problems off the park and are close to implosion - still.

I fear no foes.

Edited by bluto

We will finish 5th I reckon behind Rangers, Hibs, Falkirk and QOS, we are nowhere near strong enough to be able to compete this season, unless miraculously we get some decent signings in soon.

Could you or anyone explain why Falkirk and QOS will finish above us? If it is based on squad then how does anyone on here know the strength and depth of both teams? Our squad is incomplete and we have no idea how good any of the teams are before a ball is kicked. We may very well finish 5th but could also finish higher or lower. Like every other season, I will give the first quarter before considering the quality of our own team v the other 9.