The Blue Puke Fc 2012 V St Mirren. Petrofac Cup 28/11/15

shull

Keep hearing this nonsence we have decent squad, Kelly,Baird,Conlan,Agnew,Carswell,Thomson,Shankland,McLear,Howieson,Gow have all been fecking rotten and wouldn't be sorry to see any of them go...fecking rotten squad..

It does dumbfound me at times when people say we have a decent squad, decent squads can find each other with passes and headed clearances, we pass and head to the opposition far too often, every team we have played and drawn with or lost to have been more capable of passing accurately than us, 2 shots and a free kick at goal in 90 minutes of football is not the return a good squad would have.

I am now a fully fledged member of the "couldn't give a f**k" brigade. The chances of me renewing my season ticket next year are right next to zero. Well done Saints. Well done.

Give it time, too early for that rashness.

We've seen it before , suffered and aw thit, a divorce will be an emotional divorce you couldnae handle.

That what keeps me married to my Mirren bride, she's a pain in the arse most of the time, but when she's good, well she's worth the erm, cough, entry money !

nothing like supporting your team through thick and thin, u won't be missed!

There is a line that needs to be drawn. Herbie like the majority of us have been through the thick and thin over the years. This just so happens to be the worst team i'm sure he has witnessed along with myself. How can you seriously get motivated to sit through this pish, spending your hard earned cash?

There is a line that needs to be drawn. Herbie like the majority of us have been through the thick and thin over the years. This just so happens to be the worst team i'm sure he has witnessed along with myself. How can you seriously get motivated to sit through this pish, spending your hard earned cash?

After over 40 years of supporting Saints through the highs and lows and even lowers, I too feel that the motivation is severely lacking. Who'dve thunk that apathy could be so insidious and infectious?

Before the Friday night Morton derby match, I actually sat in the car for 30 minutes trying to psyche myself up to go into the ground... ... for a derby match! That should never be the case.

I started the preseason rather optimistically... newanager... new opposition.

This must be some sort of a record for turning widespread optomism into bona fide apathy.

I blame nobody who chooses to stay away just now. Nobody. I also don't believe they are any less a fan for choosing to do so!

I'm not motivated to sit through it, I'm disgusted by what I'm seeing but I could not and will not ever turn my back on Saints, its in my blood..u have to always take good with bad and keep supporting...

I commend you for your passion. We all have different ways of dealing with it. When i used to live in London 8 years ago, I never missed a home game. Megabus up every Friday night before a game and back down south on Sunday. I was that passionate about the club nothing would stop me missing a game at home.

I still have love for the club, but its completely de-motivating now as I mentioned and I now make choices to go or not, even with a season ticket, instead of what used to be a case of looking forward to a Saturday at the football.

You expect good and bad with our club but ive seen enough of it over the last 26 years to realise this is the worst i have seen it.

Give it time, too early for that rashness.

We've seen it before , suffered and aw thit, a divorce will be an emotional divorce you couldnae handle.

That what keeps me married to my Mirren bride, she's a pain in the arse most of the time, but when she's good, well she's worth the erm, cough, entry money !

I hope Mrs S.N doesn't read that!

Nothing else to do perhaps.

As I've said before, when we get to the 70-75 minute mark we just look dead on our feet. We have a serious fitness issue or guys just down tools as they aren't really that bothered

Totally agree.

Aside from the tactics (or lack of), almost every other team appear to run over the top of us in the last 15 mins.