The Blue Puke Fc 2012 V St Mirren. Petrofac Cup 28/11/15

shull

If he does not get sacked after today he never will .It must be the fastest fall from grace by any team in history in the last two years I have been telling everyone on here that we have been pish but even I never imagined we could get worse but by Christ we have and its getting more woefull every game .

Hopefully after today Murray send McMullan back to Parkheid and uses Morgan instead. But I doubt it.

McMullan has no future at Celtic, but yes, I'd rather we develop our own player rather than some Celtic reserve that clearly isn't interested.

FT 4-0

Definitely improved early on second half and had a couple of decent chances at 1-0. Was some strike off the bar by Carswell.

Couldn't take them though and then got done on the break. C'est la vie, diddy cup anyway. What was the crowd? Half of that will be a decent pay day.

Thought Morgan played well when he came on. He's far better than McMullan, which wouldn't be difficult granted. I would send him back to Celtic, no point in him being here when he isn't as good as our own youngsters.

Big game for Murray against QOTS next week. Win or go.

When the players turned up for training they should be bundled into the back of a van and taken to a dog shit covered field for training just like the old days. Ralston is a waste of money and should be shut down until the players start proving they deserved good training ground thumbdown.gif f**king disgrace

Hopefully after today Murray send McMullan back to Parkheid and uses Morgan instead. But I doubt it.

We need more experience not another teenager. Players like Morgan and McLear, even Gallagher, should be out in loan in lower leagues, not trying to save us in a relegation battle. Experienced players at this level badly needed to be brought in during January.

I can't agree that anyone in red had a decent game today. It was a thoroughly hellish display, and not one of those players deserves credit from it.

I thought Mallan had pass marks but felt sorry for the defence who were under continuous onslaught mainly due to shit tactics.

I thought Mallan had pass marks but felt sorry for the defence who were under continuous onslaught mainly due to shit tactics.

Not just shit tactics though. Every time we cleared a ball, the player it went to would lose it, and the Scum were on the attack again. Skill and passion are missing.