Jamie Langfeild

Yep and it's not the first time.

if your referring to the goal that went over his head whilst he seemed to be what looked like kneeling, replays confirmed he was unsighted.

look i liked ridgers, fact is langfield is a better more experienced pro.

just my opinion

Dons fan in peace here. Delighted he is no longer at my club. He can bring off spectacular saves and the next second throw the ball in the net. You will not prosper with him.

Delighted you're a Dons Fan.

We've enough knickerwetters on here.

He never threw it in.

Dons fan in peace here. Delighted he is no longer at my club. He can bring off spectacular saves and the next second throw the ball in the net. You will not prosper with him.

Your team not exactly prospering either.Can you remind us how your Championship Challenge is coming along? lol.gif

He's owned up to the mistake on Twitter.

Yeah, well it was his anyway. Shame, cos generally , dare I suggest he does look experienced and comfortable, but there is without doubt a tendancy for the odd erm, clanger.

Yesterdays was certainly a bad mistake. However a goalkeeper is always going to be beaten with shots, that's the last line of defence, its just sometimes the nature of the mistake that makes you think, OH FFS blink.png

That said, he's as good as anyone else in the division. Maybe that's not the greatest compliment ........................

Yeah, well it was his anyway. Shame, cos generally , dare I suggest he does look experienced and comfortable, but there is without doubt a tendancy for the odd erm, clanger.

Yesterdays was certainly a bad mistake. However a goalkeeper is always going to be beaten with shots, that's the last line of defence, its just sometimes the nature of the mistake that makes you think, OH FFS :blink:

That said, he's as good as anyone else in the division. Maybe that's not the greatest compliment ........................

It might not be the greatest compliment however it is a statement of fact.

We won't get a better keeper on our budget.

Langfield has had a bit of an inconsistent start, at times a great shot stopper, at times a flapper at high balls and doesn't command his area well enough. His kicking also leaves you with a nervous disposition at times.

Always guilty whilst at Aberdeen in being able to throw in numerous clangers during the season. Should be well enough equipped re experience to cope though, let's hope he concentrates fully on the job as there is no one else to push him.