Sacked After Morton?

What i find telling about this post is one man thinking about another " wanking himself into a frenzy", and another man liking it..!

Different strokes for different folks i suppose..?

I'm confused, is this solo action, coupling or group action, it appears though to be same sex, so erm, maybe that's telling.

To paraphrase Pozbaird, I think he was suggesting you regularly play with yourself. I know of course you won't see this because, thankfully, I am lucky enough to be on ignore. Away and play with yourself.

I wouldn't suggest for one minute that any forum user regularly plays with themself. How uncouth. A Morton victory however, would surely see Lord Lookatme feel the need to knock a quick one off before hitting the 'start new thread' button.

To be fair though, his avatar pic is a cracker. A self-portrait of all his aliases.

I wouldn't suggest for one minute that any forum user regularly plays with themself. How uncouth. A Morton victory however, would surely see Lord Lookatme feel the need to knock a quick one off before hitting the 'start new thread' button.

To be fair though, his avatar pic is a cracker. A self-portrait of all his aliases.

How sad... A saints fan on the fans forum trying desperately to instigate trouble among saints fans... Just sad that adults, who call themselves St Mirren fans see this as the only way they can communicate.

But hey I am sure they say all this to peoples faces as well... Ha, ha ha...

Murray needs to go now. His comments after the Hibs game go to show he is living on a different planet. Depressing to read how he thought it was a close game and the decisive moment was the penalty award. Eeeeeeh????????

When you start blaming other folk when you have been clearly beaten by shite tactics and man management, its evident you are lying to yourself and the fans and looking for any excuse to defend yourself.

For example, just out of interest, did anyone watch The Apprentice last night? The project manager was absolutely honking at her job, was fired and actually agreed that she was rightly punted as she done a terrible job of managing her team and contributed nothing.

How sad... A saints fan on the fans forum trying desperately to instigate trouble among saints fans... Just sad that adults, who call themselves St Mirren fans see this as the only way they can communicate.

But hey I am sure they say all this to peoples faces as well... Ha, ha ha...

Morton win = chubby.

When you start blaming other folk when you have been clearly beaten by shite tactics and man management, its evident you are lying to yourself and the fans and looking for any excuse to defend yourself.

For example, just out of interest, did anyone watch The Apprentice last night? The project manager was absolutely honking at her job, was fired and actually agreed that she was rightly punted as she done a terrible job of managing her team and contributed nothing.

Feck me. I'd rather watch Saint Mirren than that sh!te.

Well..... Maybe change that to paint drying.

Morton win = chubby.

Morton win = chubby.

This is what St Mirren fans are reduced to?

i have tried to meet this bloke to find out what his problem is, but as the late Cilla would say "Surprise, Surprise chuck... He's a no mark roaster, who doesn't have the courage of his convictions"....

But in this ever shrinking world, and the microcosm that is being a saints fan.. We are destined to meet, and I know my first question!

Can you tell what it is yet???

Yes kevo_smfc, I too watch this programme and turning too the wife sid " if only the St.Mirren board had the same fire in their belly" As for him being sacked (Murray) either before or after the Morton game I would doubt it.

This is what St Mirren fans are reduced to?

i have tried to meet this bloke to find out what his problem is, but as the late Cilla would say "Surprise, Surprise chuck... He's a no mark roaster, who doesn't have the courage of his convictions"....

But in this ever shrinking world, and the microcosm that is being a saints fan.. We are destined to meet, and I know my first question!

Can you tell what it is yet???

Is it "Do you know when the HoF panels are being updated?"

Please tell me that's it.

Edited by pozbaird

Morton up to 4th, in a play off spot 12 points ahead going into Fridays match.

We are 3rd bottom with the 3rd worst goal difference how bad will Friday be if we lose

Who is we? You said you aren't a Saints fan, so who are you? Do you have animals or crops to tend?