Been Asked So Many Times

Isle Of Bute Saint

Tell me do I have to put ketchup in the fridge.

No as long as you use within 6 months. There can be nothing worse than putting cold ketchup on hot food.

Ketchup has a high quantity of vinegar in it which is a very good preservative in its own right.

Just in case anyone out there wanted to know as I get asked this a lot.

Tell me do I have to put ketchup in the fridge.

No as long as you use within 6 months. There can be nothing worse than putting cold ketchup on hot food.

Ketchup has a high quantity of vinegar in it which is a very good preservative in its own right.

Just in case anyone out there wanted to know as I get asked this a lot.

please tell me this isn't a sexual euphemism, i get confronted with them all the time and become confused

What about Vodka ,is it better kept in the fridge or the freezer?

Freezer after 24 hours.

Try this its wonderful ... Put small glasses under cold water empty and put in freezer until frosted.

Get some strawberry syrup pour into bottom of glass just to cover.

Vodka from the freezer pour slowly onto the strawberry syrup, the vodka will float onto of syrup.

Now sprinkle three to four drops of red Tobasco on top of the vodka.

Now the pleasure bit,

Knock back in one. You taste the vodka then the sweetness of strawberry before the nip of chilli.

Don't use that horrible red label stuff or grants. The best quality vodka on the market is Finlanda followed by the Russian ones. Belvedere is quality but expensive.

Polish and Russian work mates taught me quite a bit about vodka in exchange for whisky knowledge