Murray's Last 5 Minutes

davidg

Your striker is lying injured.

Your substitute striker and captain is stripped ready to come on.

Your manager is standing on the touch line.

Your keeper has the ball in his hands.

What happens next?

The keeper punts the ball up the park.

2 mins later.

What happens next?

What the f**k is going on in that dugout?

Why does he not scream at the keeper to kick it out of play?

Run the clock down, slow the game down, disrupt the flow.

What does Murray do both times Langfield has the ball in hands?

Stand with his arms folded.

Time is up, GTF.

What happens next?

2 mins later.

What happens next?

What the f**k is going on in that dugout?

Why does he not scream at the keeper to kick it out of play?

Run the clock down, slow the game down, disrupt the flow.

What does Murray do both times Langfield has the ball in hands?

Stand with his arms folded.

Time is up, GTF.

It is odd since Langfield managed to kick it out of play with most of his kicks and clearances.

It is odd since Langfield managed to kick it out of play with most of his kicks and clearances.

Along with all those about me I was bamboozled by that particular series of event's. Very strange indeed.

Bamboozled now there is a good word, just like dud. Bamboozled and dud are two words I like.

More importantly in that second hald we were once again rank rotten.

Morton deserved a draw at least they played us off the park in second half. This season The management has killed my passion. I have watched this team since my first game in 1987 and now after all those years I feel so depressed watching us scrabble about holding on to a draw v Morton. I have to say that what you have done this season is exactly what would be expected from a manager of Dumbarton ! Our club isn't Dumbarton and we can't go on like this. i honestly believe that if we let Miller rip it apart and stabilise us we could tell thommo to assist ale until this can be cleared up? Would it be worse than now? we have become a laughing stock!

Morton deserved a draw at least they played us off the park in second half. This season The management has killed my passion. I have watched this team since my first game in 1987 and now after all those years I feel so depressed watching us scrabble about holding on to a draw v Morton. I have to say that what you have done this season is exactly what would be expected from a manager of Dumbarton ! Our club isn't Dumbarton and we can't go on like this. i honestly believe that if we let Miller rip it apart and stabilise us we could tell thommo to assist ale until this can be cleared up? Would it be worse than now? we have become a laughing stock!

Likewise... I have been a regular since the mid 70's but honestly cannot remember being this apathetic.

Last night was the first time I've saw any passion from Murray on touchline...makes a change..

Last night Murray rarely communicated with the team. Every time Miller came out, Murray retreated to the dugout. Miller was the one screaming instructions, Murray waver his arms a couple of times.

At full time Miller was the one standing at the end of the tunnel to greet the players. We're already seeing the start of Murray losing command.

Last night Murray rarely communicated with the team. Every time Miller came out, Murray retreated to the dugout. Miller was the one screaming instructions, Murray waver his arms a couple of times.

At full time Miller was the one standing at the end of the tunnel to greet the players. We're already seeing the start of Murray losing command.

Yeah, thought it was cowardly the way he disappeared up the tunnel at the end.

Agree with what you say, the dugout was absolutely lost trying to make a decision when Shankland was done. Utterly embarrassing.

Langfield has no tactical awareness anyway. If he did he wouldn't continually attempt an early punt to a lone striker when the midfield is so far off the front with no chance of winning the second ball.

I actually think Langfield is symptomatic of the problem at the club right now. He thinks he's too good for this division