Optimism

Grounded hee haw.

We are on the march to the SPFL PREMIERSHIP.

Fourth place will be easily reached.

And by the time we get to the Playoffs, Wee Baldy Eck will have us full throttle and flying high.

I am getting so excited.

COYS

Grounded hee haw.

And by the time we get to the Playoffs, Wee Baldy Eck will have us full throttle and flying high.

I am getting so excited.

COYS

From the guy that started a thread saying Stubbs would be sacked and that Hibs would steal our wonderful manager Murray.

From the guy that started a thread saying Stubbs would be sacked and that Hibs would steal our wonderful manager Murray.

Indeed.

We could end up losing Rae in the Summer after having a momentous time at Greenhill Road.

English Clubs will be queuing up.

Grounded hee haw.

I am getting so excited.

COYS

Hmm, traits of Bipolarism here ...................

I know you don't care for Polar Bears per se, but I'd check all the same

wink.png

He made what was arguably the pass of the game with about 10 minutes to go. The proverbial 'defence - splitter' to Gallagher, who took the ball to the by-line and put in an inviting cross. Unfortunately, no-one was there to meet it....

Either your memory is not as good as it used to be Drew or you had one too many before kick-off but the defence splitting pass by Quinn was met by Gallagher who crossed straight onto the head of Shankland at the far post who headed just over at the near post with Clarkson also waiting to pounce. At about 4 mins in here....... :)

Hmm, traits of Bipolarism here ...................

I know you don't care for Polar Bears per se, but I'd check all the same

wink.png

No wonder they are in danger of extinction if the Males are shagging each other.

Disagree. He put in a power of work and did the spoiling unglamourous stuff well.

Couple of poor passes and room for improvement, but light years ahead of Carswell in the same role.

tried a few World Cup passes which never went near, consistently lost the ball, struggled to keep ball on the deck, amazing what some people think they saw when it didn't happen, he was worst saints player on pitch...

Thought he did alright also .

Has he even been here 2 weeks yet ?

Once he and the other new lads get to know their new teammates and tactics etc , then we'll hopefully see a difference .

As per , some can't wait to judge for the worst .

not saying Quinn is a bad player, doesn't matter how long he has been here, fact of matter is he was very poor on Saturday...

Either your memory is not as good as it used to be Drew or you had one too many before kick-off but the defence splitting pass by Quinn was met by Gallagher who crossed straight onto the head of Shankland at the far post who headed just over at the near post with Clarkson also waiting to pounce. At about 4 mins in here....... smile.png

That's the one!

2 out of 3 ain't bad!

The big test is the next three games, I will reserve judgment until then. However it looks like he's stopped the rot. We need to remember that 2 of our victories were against Alloa.

No we don't.

We have to remember that we won those two games.

The opponent is irrelevant.

Thinking this way is exactly the sort of needless navel gazing which causes fragile confidence to be drained away exceptionally quickly.

I can assure you that if we finish on say 38 points this season and stay in the division, nobody but nobody will be giving two dry roasted f**ks which teams we beat to end up there.

Edited by oaksoft

Just trying to keep people grounded.

By grounded do you mean that uniquely Scottish trait of bringing everyone down to your level so you can piss all over their chips?

I suppose that is the easiest way of achieving parity with others…….

Edited by oaksoft

No we don't.

We have to remember that we won those two games.

The opponent is irrelevant.

Thinking this way is exactly the sort of needless navel gazing which causes fragile confidence to be drained away exceptionally quickly.

I can assure you that if we finish on say 38 points this season and stay in the division, nobody but nobody will be giving two dry roasted f**ks which teams we beat to end up there.

If we lose our next 3 games and end up getting relegated then nobody but nobody will be giving two dry roasted f**ks about the fact we beat Alloa twice.

Yup. But Shull also started a thread in about 2011 about us marching on to win a national trophy again, or something along these lines. I must admit, after the 9 man debacle. I never thought I'd see it again in my lifetime. Yet we all did and it was magnificent. Magnificent then and magnificent now, looking back at highlights, three years later. I'm prepared to forgive Shull for a lot of threads after that..................although to be fair, he's beginning to get close to the limit of my tolerance sleep.png

If we lose our next 3 games and end up getting relegated then nobody but nobody will be giving two dry roasted f**ks about the fact we beat Alloa twice.

EXACTLY!!!!!

And if we had beaten Rangers twice and still gone down it would still have been irrelevant.

Either way it's irrelevant who we beat so STFU. whistling.gif

Thanks for making my point for me.

shull warned me that you were a bit simple. lol.gif

BTW, how do you get out of bed every morning without slitting your wrists?

Edited by oaksoft

Yup. But Shull also started a thread in about 2011 about us marching on to win a national trophy again, or something along these lines. I must admit, after the 9 man debacle. I never thought I'd see it again in my lifetime. Yet we all did and it was magnificent. Magnificent then and magnificent now, looking back at highlights, three years later. I'm prepared to forgive Shull for a lot of threads after that..................although to be fair, he's beginning to get close to the limit of my tolerance sleep.png

Xxx