Eu Referendum

Kendo

EU referendum   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Are you really this daft?

After telling us all that we have too many immigrants are you now telling us that every single one of these people are now being allowed to remain in the UK?

Can you absolutely guarantee that?

Oaksoft, just go back to Page 18 of this thread and tell me if you meant this to be addressed to me, seeing as how you posted this after quoting a post of my own. Very, very simple question.

Is it just me or does anyone else think our Boris has the look of someone who looks like he's thinking "What the actual fcuk have I done." He didn't look in celebratory mood, I don't think the Tories will forgive him for bringing down the PM. On top of that the excuse of blaming Europe for everything has gone. 

They have promised to deliver a sh*t load of stuff. Let's see how they get on. 

58 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Arrogant smug bastard!

I know Yes voters who have also said they would not make that "mistake" again.

In a democracy there are no right and wrong votes... Simply the facility to express your opinion of your own free will.

Mind you... Listening to your tosh at times makes me wish I lived in a dictatorship... and not the kind frau Sturgeon is building!

Aye aw right vinegar tits. Calm down FFS :lol:

Is it just me or does anyone else think our Boris has the look of someone who looks like he's thinking "What the actual fcuk have I done." He didn't look in celebratory mood, I don't think the Tories will forgive him for bringing down the PM. On top of that the excuse of blaming Europe for everything has gone. 

He's positioning himself and trying to portray himself as dignified, he will be our next prime minister. He knows it aswell as anyone.

Deep down he will be absolutely delighted.

7 minutes ago, TopCat said:

He's positioning himself and trying to portray himself as dignified, he will be our next prime minister. He knows it aswell as anyone.

And we, as a nation, (Scotland), will be absolutely F*cked!

18 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Well if he is the next PM (which I doubt) then good luck to him sorting out immigration and investing all that extra money we now have in the health service etc.

Oh and looking dignified :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Kendo

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Yep. The gap was 400,000 or thereabouts so 200,000 swing would do it.

This is 10% of the 2 million who wrongly voted No last time.

You'd think No voters would be happy to get a quick opportunity to correct their embarassing mistake.

Some of us have to wait a lifetime.:lol:

You really have a deep rooted hatred for a lot of your countrymen and you only believe in democracy when it works in your favour.

Guest TPAFKATS

Arrogant smug bastard!

I know Yes voters who have also said they would not make that "mistake" again.

In a democracy there are no right and wrong votes... Simply the facility to express your opinion of your own free will.

Mind you... Listening to your tosh at times makes me wish I lived in a dictatorship... and not the kind frau Sturgeon is building!

Can't believe he caught you so easily BinEK

58 minutes ago, Kendo said:

Not very well apparently

The £350 million a week for the NHS, well it apparently won't be spent on the NHS  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Control immigration ? https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/leave-campaigners-suggest-pledges-may-not-upheld/

Now I've had time to digest the result down south, I am absolutely gutted. If anything, I feel even more deflated than the Independence Referendum. The highlight of today was from Turnberry, where a dignified middle aged woman was holding a placard that said simply "Trump is a c**t"...

Guest TPAFKATS

Not very well apparently

The £350 million a week for the NHS, well it apparently won't be spent on the NHS  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Control immigration ? https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/leave-campaigners-suggest-pledges-may-not-upheld/

Farage isn't elected to Westminster so has no input into what money is spent on. Our journalists should mibees have realised this before the vote.

Guest TPAFKATS
The highlight of today was from Turnberry, where a dignified middle aged woman was holding a placard that said simply "Trump is a c**t"...

Hahaha

Well if he is the next PM (which I doubt) then good luck to him sorting out immigration and investing all that extra money we now have in the health service etc.

Oh and looking dignified :lol::lol::lol:

Who you think it will be?

He dealt with the victory today with decorum and class, I think he will be an excellent Prime Minister for this here United Kingdom.

8 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Who you think it will be?

He dealt with the victory today with decorum and class, I think he will be an excellent Prime Minister for this here United Kingdom.

Not sure but look out for a dark horse.

1 hour ago, bud77 said:

Not very well apparently

Never mind once they control immigration then there will be lots of jobs and wages will increase. They did say that didn't they, also no more housing shortages. No more blaming the EU. 

12 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he won it uncontested. The only realistic opponent is Gove, and he's as charismatic as a paper bag.

He will be contested, there's absolutely no doubt about it. There will be many Tories angry at what he's done. 

Boris Johnson. FFS.

The favourite never wins a Tory leader election.

Thatcher, Major, Cameron. They were all outsiders. Might be different this time though.

The Tories really are a party of complete fcukwits. Boris as leader would top it all.

I can only hope that Corbyn is ousted and they put someone electable in charge and the Tories call an election.

The world is going mad. All we need now to cap it all would be another Scottish referendum.

We'll end bartering with potatoes on the street corner at this rate.

Boris Johnson. FFS.

The favourite never wins a Tory leader election.

Thatcher, Major, Cameron. They were all outsiders. Might be different this time though.

The Tories really are a party of complete fcukwits. Boris as leader would top it all.

I can only hope that Corbyn is ousted and they put someone electable in charge and the Tories call an election.

The world is going mad. All we need now to cap it all would be another Scottish referendum.

We'll end bartering with potatoes on the street corner at this rate.

It's ok Theresa May will be the new leader and the next PM

Leave won this on immigration of that there's no doubt.

One of the few people outside the UK delighted with this result is Donald Trump. The reason being his campaign is being run like the leave campaign only a bit more aggressively. However the message is very similar. Stop immigration and make America great again.