Eu Referendum

Kendo

EU referendum   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was alright when immigrants were coming over to do the shite jobs like mcdonalds and wipe coffin dodgers arses in care homes,

and scrape shite off lavvy walls however it is purely a numbers game now and there are too many immigrants here in the uk taking all types

and levels of jobs and driving wages down this is why the majority of british people voted to leave europe so that the amount of people coming in to 

the UK can be controlled its got nothing to do with racism.

For fùcks sake we're not communists we don't have to put up and feed every cùnt and his uncle.

I've a feeling cùnty the badger will be appearing soon :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, murray street said:

It was alright when immigrants were coming over to do the shite jobs like mcdonalds and wipe coffin dodgers arses in care homes,

and scrape shite off lavvy walls however it is purely a numbers game now and there are too many immigrants here in the uk taking all types

and levels of jobs and driving wages down this is why the majority of british people voted to leave europe so that the amount of people coming in to 

the UK can be controlled its got nothing to do with racism.

For fùcks sake we're not communists we don't have to put up and feed every cùnt and his uncle.

I've a feeling cùnty the badger will be appearing soon :rolleyes:

You sound like Donald Trump.

Well I dunno, kinda feel half glass full on all this Brexiting shenanigans

Im delighted to stick two fingers up at the Junkers, Merkle and the euro mafia mob, its a dangerous , unaccountable establishment and has a total disdain towards the UK, so av it you lot and in many ways your antipathy towards the UK has bit you back big time.

I'm delighted that the Euro gravy train has been sabotaged. The place was overdue a massive recalibration.

I'm depressed that the UK is now massively split and that tempers are framing.

I'm depressed that Nicola is now wheeling out the mantra of neverendum tedium once again, jeezusf**kinwept.

I'm hopeful that all governments within the U.K. will grasp the need to make things work for the here and now and ffs try to make a fist of what lies ahead of us. Stop the fragmentation, the divisive nonsense, suck it up and get the collective will and start to act for your feckin electorate and govern with some sincerity and gravitas.

If that's not possible, f**k off out of your elected positions..........

47 minutes ago, Kendo said:

You sound like Donald Trump.

Its purely a numbers game, we don't want any more disasters like the one that happened in Peterborough last week when 18 eastern europeans died after a bunk bed collapsed.

Edited by murray street

Can we deport the English and Welsh (the Welsh really are not very bright) and bring in two new countries, any two will do. The Welsh get billions from the EU, vote leave then want to ask London for money, where have they been for the last 5/6 years, hello, austerity. As Jerry Sadowitz once said, "thick as f**k".

It was alright when immigrants were coming over to do the shite jobs like mcdonalds and wipe coffin dodgers arses in care homes

Total twattery.

I work in a daycare centre and am more than willing to assist people with personal needs... Even those who may abuse me for assisting.

The people you refer to in care homes deserve a damned sight more respect than your diatribe.

I consider myself privileged to do my shite job.

11 hours ago, tony soprano said:

Farage isn't elected to Westminster so has no input into what money is spent on. Our journalists should mibees have realised this before the vote.

No he doesn't but the bus certainly gave the impression that the money would be spend on the NHS and I don't recall any of the official leave campaign correcting it, in fact didn't boris also travel on the bus ? and their official tv propaganda was centered around a hospital also giving the impression the NHS would receive all £350 million a week.

First ones out the door should be farage's immigrant wife and the son of immigrants boris

Guest TPAFKATS
What did the guy do that got hustled away before trumpet spoke. I had my head in my hands trying to work out if I was to old to get called up for World War 2. Boris, Trumpet & Cameron's mate Putitin.

I think he was a comedian who often turns up at stuff he shouldn't be at. He was trying to introduce a range of Trump Turnberry merchandise featuring swaztikas. Trump response was to tell him to get a haircut and a job, which was prob the funniest part of it as it looked he was wearing a wig and Trump slagging anyones hair is laugh out loud

2 hours ago, shull said:

Wonder if my stolen million posts ended up there. 

They went to the newly formed, well hidden "Pointless and unnecessary" thread.

ETA Another 17,000 odd slipped through the net.

Edited by stlucifer

14 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Total twattery.

I work in a daycare centre and am more than willing to assist people with personal needs... Even those who may abuse me for assisting.

The people you refer to in care homes deserve a damned sight more respect than your diatribe.

I consider myself privileged to do my shite job.

Apologies, there are some I don't mind offending on this forum, you are not one of them.

Have you found any maltesers?

My aunty used to work in a care home and she told me a story about an old lady who used to shit herself

during the night and she would role the bits of shite up in to small balls and flick them in to her wardrobe,

of course my aunty used to find these maltesers in the morning. :lol: