Eu Referendum

Kendo

EU referendum   

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd still vote No to Scottish Independence. The absolute last thing Scotland needs now is to be a tiny voice going it alone trying to convince Europe to have us back now we're leaving. There's no chance Scotland would be allowed back into the EU without adopting the Euro which is also going to suffer a major collapse today

I've got to admit I'm enjoying reading Facebook today. So many people in meltdown and it's only 8am. The Daily Record thinks anyone going to Europe for their holidays is f**ked now. The £ is going to collapse apparently ignoring the fact that the Euro is also likely to collapse since the EU has now lost its second richest member.

Don't go throwing yourself off bridges just yet folks. I suspect the £ will correct itself quite quickly against the Euro and if Trump gets elected the £ will positively soar against the $US

4 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

I think Will Self put it very well. "Not everyone who will vote Leave is a racist but all the racists will vote Leave."

So by that measure, i take it you agree with the "not every Muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim " school of thought ? Same premise.

For the record, i voted remain but i wouldn`t dream of lumping the whole leave campaign as racists .  

11 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

So by that measure, i take it you agree with the "not every Muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim " school of thought ? Same premise.

For the record, i voted remain but i wouldn`t dream of lumping the whole leave campaign as racists .  

The entire Leave capaign was fuelled by racism.

There will undoubtedly be those who voted Leave for other reasons but make no mistake about the undercurrent of racism on which their entire campaign was based.

9 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I'm trying to figure out why millions of families who settled here have been put through hell by a vote taking place. I would have thought for many immigrants to this country, the fact they now live in a country where we have stuff like votes, and democracy and shit, would be pleasing to them.

Are you really this daft?

After telling us all that we have too many immigrants are you now telling us that every single one of these people are now being allowed to remain in the UK?

Can you absolutely guarantee that?

You've confused me here, Callum, the statement Will Self made is exactly the point you're making in your last sentence?

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Voted remain.

In the end there wasnt a good enough reason to leave and I simply couldnt bring myself to vote on the same side as the hordes of deluded racists.

Very relieved to hear the racists appear to have lost this.

Just hope the win for Remain is big enough to put this to bed permanently.

Several million immigrant families who have settled here and call the UK home have been put through absolute hell by this. Hopefully they can sleep easier tonight knowing their future is no longer under threat.

17 million racists voted to leave the EU and won! By christ you've made a complete cunt of it haven't you :lol:

Brexity doo da brexity day my o my what a wonderful day

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Are you really this daft?

After telling us all that we have too many immigrants are you now telling us that every single one of these people are now being allowed to remain in the UK?

Can you absolutely guarantee that?

Excuse me? Can you show me where I said we have too many immigrants? In fact, I think you may have quoted my entire post on the previous page in error. Has to be.

Edited by pozbaird

Just now, Stuart Dickson said:

Watching CCTV News. Asian stocks fell a few hours ago on news of Brexit, now they've fully recovered.

It's a sick joke. Farage made some sort of announcement around midnight saying he thought 'remain' were going to win, and the pound jumped to $1.50 US. Farage commented before any result, possibly bar the Gibralter and Orkney ones, were known. Then Newcastle was tighter than expected, although still a 'remain' win, but Farage seemingly commented along the lines of 'hold on, maybe it won't be a remain win' - and the pound crashed against the dollar.

These cnuts in 'the city' and the markets... It's almost like they support, let's say, Arsenal, and someone tells them Wenger has resigned leaving them managerless. Their immediate reaction is 'that's us fcuked. Relegation. We're heading the way of Aston Villa.'.... Two minutes later Sky Sports announce Mourinho has sensationally walked out of Man Utd to join Arsenal, and their reaction is now (within the space of two minutes) 'Champions for the next ten years. The next Barcelona. World domination... Gooners!'.

Fcukers. (city cnuts, not Arsenal).