Challenge Cup Revamp

RussellV1

They can get the whole lot tae f**k IMO

• 28 teams will enter in the first round: 12 Premiership U20s, teams placed 3-10 in League Two as well as 4 Highland League and 4 Lowland League teams.
  • First round games will take place on August 2 and 3.
  • Second round: 14 winners from round one, teams placed 1 and 2 in League Two and teams placed 3-10 in League One
  • Third round: 12 winners from round two, 10 Championship clubs, teams 1 and 2 in League One
  • Fourth round: 12 winners from round three, 2 teams from Northern Ireland, 2 teams from Wales. Draw will be regionalised to keep Northern Irish and Welsh teams apart.

Why 'revamp' something that was working perfectly well?

This is nothing but a Trojan Horse to get Doncaster's 'Colt' teams into the league set up.

If we the fans were in power at SMFC could we conduct a vote on boycotting this nonsense?

If we are drawn at Home, my Season Ticket will become invalid.

Every Club agreeing to this shambles are a f**king disgrace to Scottish Football.

Sevco and Sellik Cocksuckers.

Media already slabbering all over the idea that it's the first step for the Auld Scum to bugger off tae England.

Honestly, the Scottish media are a disgrace. Spend forever bemoaning the poor quality of the game then back any crazy idea that might increase their own expense account.

Wee Chic will already be wetting himself at the prospect of Sevco at Swansea five years down the line...

Sounds utter pish. The only part I don't mind is highland and lowland teams being in it. For me it should be kept a basic knock out tournament for the lower league Scottish teams, I've been to two finals that St Mirren have played in and both were great days, one being much better than the other, these days can be all to rare for lower league teams.

Adding in Welsh and NI teams will surely just put a stupidly pointless financial burden on any teams that need to travel to play them.