Orlando

The type of guns for a start.

I don't have the reasons, wish I did, could make myself a fortune.

Yes, guns aren't the whole problem but to deny easy access isn't an issue is burying your head in the sand.

The reference to a white van........................aye, well, best to leave that where it belongs.

Again, the easier to get guns shows a direct increase in gun crime.

The mentality that the Americans have, this hilarious "right to bear arms", is part of the reason, driven by a "fear" of getting attacked when the reality is very few guns are used successfully to defend anyone.

Aye, the stats don't tell all the story, many innocent dead are much more relevant.

I see you are still focusing on the How. .

Automatic hand guns first appeared over 100yrs ago , they have changed little in the last 40yrs and I don't think that they have become more available in the U.S in that time frame . .

Meanwhile the answer to the carnage lies in the Why ? Why is it that there are now so many psychopaths out there ?

Find the answer to that , and it isn't that difficult , and you have the Why ? The How is the real smoke and mirrors , if they didn't have a gun , they would use something else. .

I see you are still focusing on the How. .

Automatic hand guns first appeared over 100yrs ago , they have changed little in the last 40yrs and I don't think that they have become more available in the U.S in that time frame . .

Meanwhile the answer to the carnage lies in the Why ? Why is it that there are now so many psychopaths out there ?

Find the answer to that , and it isn't that difficult , and you have the Why ? The How is the real smoke and mirrors , if they didn't have a gun , they would use something else. .

FFS, you do know there are more powerful and "serious" guns than handguns? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Something else? What else, exactly would they use? wacko.png

Full of questions, no solutions.

I'm out, enjoy forever posing questions..................meanwhile in the real world. bye1.gif

FFS, you do know there are more powerful and "serious" guns than handguns? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Something else? What else, exactly would they use? wacko.png

Full of questions, no solutions.

I'm out, enjoy forever posing questions..................meanwhile in the real world. bye1.gif

Oh my . .

Ah Robert , it seems that I have mistakenly taken you for an adult , capable of metered , intelligent debate . .

Obviously my mistake . In years gone by , you would have been at the front of the crowd , chanting , at the local witch burning , in fact , I better not detain you any longer , I'm sure there is a lynch mob somewhere that you could lead. .

Jesus wept, are you really suggesting that people are allowed into a club with a gun? 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Are you for f**king real? bangin.gif

Do you have no grasp of the potential for this type of thing happening every weekend?

Absolute walloper. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

On the plus side. The madman would have had no one to shoot. They'd have shot each other in Stu Dick's world!

Oh my . .

Ah Robert , it seems that I have mistakenly taken you for an adult , capable of metered , intelligent debate . .

Obviously my mistake . In years gone by , you would have been at the front of the crowd , chanting , at the local witch burning , in fact , I better not detain you any longer , I'm sure there is a lynch mob somewhere that you could lead. .

Nice.........................all out, been a hoot. bye1.gif

Sorry, its not the end of the story at all.

If the guy had been straight and had attacked a regular bar that he had visited a number of times previously then we wouldn’t be classifying this as a heterosexual hate attack, would we?

Nobody actually knows the motivation behind the attack. You don’t know what was going through the guy’s mind.

WTF are you wittering on about FFS?

That really goes without saying. You just want to up your post count by stating the obvious in the same way that shull does when he just calls you a trumpet. :)

Dearie me, more rambling in your favourite topic, nonsense.

I worry about you, you wander from madness to stupidity and seem to revel in it.

Maybe get your medication adjusted?

Either that or you're just a twat? ????

That really goes without saying. You just want to up your post count by stating the obvious in the same way that shull does when he just calls you a trumpet. :)

He is a trumpet.

Interesting program on the NRA on SKY Channel 534 (PBS America) today. I've seen it before it tells how the NRA have rallied their members to vote against and deselect US politicians who have tried to raise legislation against them. Really only a outgoing President like Obama could hope to take them on and win. It's a shame that despite his fine words, uttered after every tragedy, he's not had either the political nous or the willpower to take them on.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Interesting program on the NRA on SKY Channel 534 (PBS America) today. I've seen it before it tells how the NRA have rallied their members to vote against and deselect US politicians who have tried to raise legislation against them. Really only a outgoing President like Obama could hope to take them on and win. It's a shame that despite his fine words, uttered after every tragedy, he's not had either the political nous or the willpower to take them on.

Even more interesting is the apparent fact that the absolute number of murders in the US by guns over the last two years are the lowest since the 1960s.

This goes some way to explaining why adopting the Faraway Saint method of solving problems by thinking about things for 10 seconds before leaping to a (usually wrong) conclusion is best avoided.

The facts are that gun murders in the US are decreasing in line with other crimes as well.

Edited by oaksoft

Even more interesting is the apparent fact that the absolute number of murders in the US by guns over the last two years are the lowest since the 1960s.

This goes some way to explaining why adopting the Faraway Saint method of solving problems by thinking about things for 10 seconds before leaping to a (usually wrong) conclusion is best avoided.

The facts are that gun murders in the US are decreasing in line with other crimes as well.

Maybe lowering bit still high.

Tell your latest to the relatives of the 49 poor innocent people, I'm sure it will bring great comfort.

Maybe lowering bit still high.

Tell your latest to the relatives of the 49 poor innocent people, I'm sure it will bring great comfort.

The message isnt aimed at them and as I said on another thread I dont spend my time criticising the families of murdered people.

The fact remains however that these people didnt die because you can buy guns in Walmart.

These people died because a crazy bastard decided to kill them.