I sit next to Tam and Broonie at the ground.  it is a very sad day and it won't be the same without him on the first day of the season or for that matter any game from now on but you know every time we celebrate a goal or greet because we're getting beat Tam will be going through it with us and as always saying I think we could still win this no matter what the score. 

I sit next to Tam and Broonie at the ground.  it is a very sad day and it won't be the same without him on the first day of the season or for that matter any game from now on but you know every time we celebrate a goal or greet because we're getting beat Tam will be going through it with us and as always saying I think we could still win this no matter what the score. 

Well said Frank.

I dont know how to do anything on this here bawa app. You are right Frank he will always be there with us and no one will ever match him for his optimisim, first game...we always all have our new season start cuddles amongst us....they be hard ones this year There's only one Tam McGarry....

Yes.great wee guy.had plenty of chats and drinks with him in the hole and Lang's.thats me front right in saints for a day picture.a was sub and when a went on he said cmon Paul score the winner and a said a canna cos was out till 3am drinking.he laughed so much.rip tam and when you meet my brother up in heaven tell him a love him as much today as a did 18 year ago.why the good guys first.

I was in Benidorm couple of years ago sitting in a bar. Tam was sitting near me, I went over said hello to him. Tam asked how I knew him I said everybody knows you, we know you because your son played for St Mirren but most of all because you're a true Saint. He was chuffed to say the least. RIP Tam.