Players Signed for next season.

player signed up for next season are

quinn  1 year

mallan  1 year

hutton   1 year

mcclear  1 year

morgan  2 year

sutton  1 year

cant see anywhere but am sure kyle mccalister signed a new deal surprised that hutton got 2 year deal what were we thinking so looks like a big turn around in January and again in summer,

thoughts?

I was disappointed that apart from Agnew Ian Murray didn,t really sign any players from unfashionable clubs , who had a decent amount of experience and the potential to play to higher standard , okay in Agnews case  it didn,t work , but I believe there are several players playing for unfashionable clubs , that are capable of playing at a higher level , hopefully Jack Ross will have seen a couple during his time at Alloa , who we can get on PCA,S come January . A squad made up of six experienced players ( SPL standard players , who could still cut it at that level ) , six experienced players who have performed consistently well in the lower leagues , and have the potential to play in the SPL , and eight players who have come through our Academy would be nice balanced squad . Lets hope JR can get right 8 or 9 signings this close season

I was disappointed that apart from Agnew Ian Murray didn,t really sign any players from unfashionable clubs , who had a decent amount of experience and the potential to play to higher standard , okay in Agnews case  it didn,t work , but I believe there are several players playing for unfashionable clubs , that are capable of playing at a higher level , hopefully Jack Ross will have seen a couple during his time at Alloa , who we can get on PCA,S come January . A squad made up of six experienced players ( SPL standard players , who could still cut it at that level ) , six experienced players who have performed consistently well in the lower leagues , and have the potential to play in the SPL , and eight players who have come through our Academy would be nice balanced squad . Lets hope JR can get right 8 or 9 signings this close season

I doubt we will be signing anyone on PCA's in January, for the simple reason we won't know what league we will be playing in next season.

As was the case last year, contracts for the new season will start being discussed when we know what division we will be in.

21 hours ago, TopCat said:

I doubt we will be signing anyone on PCA's in January, for the simple reason we won't know what league we will be playing in next season.

As was the case last year, contracts for the new season will start being discussed when we know what division we will be in.

I,m thinking that might not be the case if we target three or four players currently playing in League One , players who would do a good job for us if we were trying to get out of League One should we get relegated , but who would also have the potential to play in the Championship .