Tory Crippling Debt

Isle Of Bute Saint

To be fair they did warn us about the consequences of Brexit before we voted. This is the reality of the vote starting to take effect.

Right enough Boris and co said we would take back control and give 350 million a week to the NHS. I didn't hear that being mentioned.

Guest TPAFKATS
Investment in infrastructure, using the cheapest rates of money ever, is the first sensible move I've ever known.

As long as it IS invested in such projects rather than as hand-outs to pals or even bribes to "poor" tax-payers.

Yes, although they were supposed to have the debt under control by now and stopped running a deficit according to their own promises and forecasts.

They appear to be proposing to kick start the economy with large infrastructure projects - the same thing that they derided labour (Westminster) and snp (Holyrood) for proposing.

With the kind of debt figures that UK will now have, surely they can't afford this now found independence they are seeking [emoji6]

Wonder where the f**king idiots are that told us all just how great Cameron and Osborne were at their jobs.

Caused untold misery for millions on benefits, failed on every financial target they set and removed us from the EU.

Abject failure, is putting it mildly.

Edited by FTOF

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Wonder where the f**king idiots are that told us all just how great Cameron and Osborne were at their jobs.

Caused untold misery for millions on benefits, failed on every financial target they set and removed us from the EU.

Abject failure, is putting it mildly.

Since Osborne has made himself 320K in the last month giving 4 speeches, you really have to ask why any company would pay him that amount of money ?   It does piss me off when MP earn millions for being a failure at their job :zipit  Makes you f***ing sick and don't get me started on that c*** Blair :fire

12 hours ago, Kendo said:

To be fair they did warn us about the consequences of Brexit before we voted. This is the reality of the vote starting to take effect.

Right enough Boris and co said we would take back control and give 350 million a week to the NHS. I didn't hear that being mentioned.

I think at the moment , we are still having to pay Eur*pe , so we haven't seen that money yet and wont see it until we leave . .

If we need Euro*e to survive there is something seriously wrang. .

Oh dear. 

First off, I'm no revisionist. For years on here I demonstrated how I would have cleared the national debt and put the country into budget surplus, simply by scrapping the NHS, free schooling and all welfare payments. I would have cleared the National Debt through selling off the educational assets and hospitals to private companies and I've demonstrated how this would leave a whopping £21,000 per annum UK Resident, UK Citizen dividend every single year to enable a family of four to purchase health insurance and to pay for private education. I supported austerity, I wanted the debts paid off, and I voted to remain. However I also said that Brexit was not a disaster and readily accepted how the nation had voted. 

Compare that to your average nationalist. From 2008 - 2014 John Swinney begged the UK Government to borrow more money and to end austerity. In 2014 he claimed that if Scotland was to vote for independence the very first thing he'd do as Finance Minister would be to raise the rate of borrowing to - as he put it - invest in growth. He claimed that Scotland would be an extremely rich country, and the SNP produced a White Paper where everything was costed on the basis of an absurd prediction of where oil revenues would be. The predictions were so lavish and so absurd that even the SNP's own paid advisers came out in public to say they were ridiculous and to say they had advised against trying to deceive the public. On Brexit the SNP made a lot of flatulent noise about how Scotland didn't vote for this, and how Scotland would be worse off and Sturgeon and her pals instigated a "consultation" on Indy Ref 2 despite the fact that many of her party members, MP's, MSP's and even government ministers voted to leave the EU. 

Yet here with the UK Government doing what John Swinney begged for, increasing borrowing to spend more to invest in growth - a move that will see the SNP gain £800m extra in funding through the Barnett Formula consequentials the Nationalists are still bleating and crying their eyes out. 

The bottom line here is the nationalists are not a party of government. They are a shower of talentless shysters who have no idea how to invest the extra £800m per annum they'll be getting to generate growth in the Scottish economy, and they are shit scared that if they can't use the money to create growth this will just add to the size of the Scottish budget deficit when it comes to next years GERS report. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Oh dear. 

First off, I'm no revisionist. For years on here I demonstrated how I would have cleared the national debt and put the country into budget surplus, simply by scrapping the NHS, free schooling and all welfare payments. I would have cleared the National Debt through selling off the educational assets and hospitals to private companies and I've demonstrated how this would leave a whopping £21,000 per annum UK Resident, UK Citizen dividend every single year to enable a family of four to purchase health insurance and to pay for private education. I supported austerity, I wanted the debts paid off, and I voted to remain. However I also said that Brexit was not a disaster and readily accepted how the nation had voted. 

Compare that to your average nationalist. From 2008 - 2014 John Swinney begged the UK Government to borrow more money and to end austerity. In 2014 he claimed that if Scotland was to vote for independence the very first thing he'd do as Finance Minister would be to raise the rate of borrowing to - as he put it - invest in growth. He claimed that Scotland would be an extremely rich country, and the SNP produced a White Paper where everything was costed on the basis of an absurd prediction of where oil revenues would be. The predictions were so lavish and so absurd that even the SNP's own paid advisers came out in public to say they were ridiculous and to say they had advised against trying to deceive the public. On Brexit the SNP made a lot of flatulent noise about how Scotland didn't vote for this, and how Scotland would be worse off and Sturgeon and her pals instigated a "consultation" on Indy Ref 2 despite the fact that many of her party members, MP's, MSP's and even government ministers voted to leave the EU. 

Yet here with the UK Government doing what John Swinney begged for, increasing borrowing to spend more to invest in growth - a move that will see the SNP gain £800m extra in funding through the Barnett Formula consequentials the Nationalists are still bleating and crying their eyes out. 

The bottom line here is the nationalists are not a party of government. They are a shower of talentless shysters who have no idea how to invest the extra £800m per annum they'll be getting to generate growth in the Scottish economy, and they are shit scared that if they can't use the money to create growth this will just add to the size of the Scottish budget deficit when it comes to next years GERS report. 

What a pile of wanky pish...

5 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Oh dear. 

IMG_1137.JPG

Guest TPAFKATS

b065ff588bd4b5da83fcbee8b2b1f8d0.jpg

What we are seeing is a gov rip up its original targets as they fail to meet them and make up some new ones. Of course once we get closer to these new targets not being met (next election?), they will come up with some new ones...

6 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Absolutely love it how he said I know how to clear the debt. I know how to put St mirren together again I know this,that and the next thing. We know the saying for someone who knows everything. Knows sweet F.  U.  C.  K.  All. 

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
If it's that easy, why haven't you sent your idea to all political parties and the national press?

You'd be hailed as a hero and paid thousands to make speeches to financial institutions since you are obviously some sort of financial guru.

You might even get a job in Government - Minister for Wanky Pishness.

I couldn't afford the pay cut but you are more than welcome to plagiarise it if you need the extra money :rolleyes:

Edited by Stuart Dickson

11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

That's right, I forgot about your £150k wages. The wages that allowed you to put a TV in your 93rd cludgie instead of paying for your much vaunted private medical care for the "friend" of your's who, IIRC, you claimed died due to shoddy NHS treatment.

Always with the correct priorities there, numbnuts.

Anyway, why would you have to take a pay cut to write to political parties and the media?

My friend was having a gallstone removed from her bladder. A routine op, being handled by a supposedly competent NHS doctor at Wishaw General. He severed her artery and she died. You think that was my fault? You think I should have set different priorities? You think the Scottish Government so f**ked up the NHS that we should all head to a Private Hospital instead? Is that what you are saying? My friend was Nan Nicol mentioned in this article. 

http://www.motherwelltimes.co.uk/news/hospitals-slammed-on-gall-bladder-deaths-1-2123660

And the pay cut - I thought you were offering me a Government Ministerial position. I couldn't afford the pay cut. However if you are as desperate as the SNP for ideas why not steal mines pass it off as your own and see if you can land the job and the expenses. You're clearly getting more and more desperate. :rolleyes: 

And the pay cut - I thought you were offering me a Government Ministerial position. I couldn't afford the pay cut. However if you are as desperate as the SNP for ideas why not steal mines pass it off as your own and see if you can land the job and the expenses. You're clearly getting more and more desperate. :rolleyes: 

7 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

If it's that easy, why haven't you sent your idea to all political parties and the national press?

You'd be hailed as a hero and paid thousands to make speeches to financial institutions since you are obviously some sort of financial guru.

Minister for delusional wanky pishness, would be more apt.

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

My friend was having a gallstone removed from her bladder. A routine op, being handled by a supposedly competent NHS doctor at Wishaw General. He severed her artery and she died. You think that was my fault? You think I should have set different priorities? You think the Scottish Government so f**ked up the NHS that we should all head to a Private Hospital instead? Is that what you are saying? My friend was Nan Nicol mentioned in this article. 

http://www.motherwelltimes.co.uk/news/hospitals-slammed-on-gall-bladder-deaths-1-2123660

Apart from the fact that the article indicates that it was a post-op problem that caused the fatalities - not a supposedly competent NHS doctor severing an artery - I gave up any scintilla of interest in your example when I saw who did the denouncement.

"Sheriff Robert Dickson also criticised..."

The doctors should just accuse the Judiciary of wanky pishness.

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I decided not to reply to him. I thought he`s either taking the mick or a wee bit dim. Then i remembered , hes a f**kin idiot.

13 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Due to the glaring error that antrin pointed out, I think you are making up friends again.

I never said anything was your fault. All I did was point out that you think that the NHS is useless, that private medical care is far superior, that you would rather buy a TV for a cludgie than use the money to help a "friend" go to a "better, safer" (in your opinion) hospital and, therefore, it appears that you value a TV more than you value your "friends". Just saying, like.

I never said you should have set different priorities, I just pointed out what yours appeared to be. Your priorities are for you to determine and therefore, if they result in harm to others, then it is for you to shoulder the guilt. Remember, you are the one who says the NHS is shit, not me, and therefore it is your own "logic" that may, or may not, result in you feeling any guilt. Anyway, enjoy the TV as you take a shit.

I never said (why are all the paragraphs starting this way) that the Scottish Government f**ked up the NHS. You're the one who said that you hoped they would f**k it up even more than it was (remember that post, I can quote it for you if you like). That would obviously result in cases like this. Looks like you got your wish.

I don't have the power to offer you a Ministerial position so the rest of your post is just, well, a pile of wanky pish.

I realise that you will probably go running to the mods like a whiney wee bitch regarding this post, accusing me of various things but, hey-ho. Off you trot.

TBH I stopped reading his quoted wanky pish when he started with "My friend".

Given his propensity for posting blatant lies, who is going to believe anything he posts even if, by some miracle, it is true.

The debt isnt that big a deal. Although Id prefer governments NOT to be allowed to borrow a single penny.

we owe about a third of it to ourselves and that will either be rolled over dirt cheap or quietly binned when it comes due.

The problem has been the fact that Labour were overspending by 155billion a year when they were ousted. Thats the amount being borrowed just so the leftards can whine about the shite public services and "lack of investment in the national money put (health service) Osborned cut public spending by an absolutely COLOSSAL 0.2%.This is obviously catastrophic and highly crippling austerity so that f**king arse Hammond has decided to botrrow and spend some more.

This obviously means that buckled elfty f**ks become "concerned" about debt levels. Even though we just buy it back and bin it regardless.

In the meantime our young folk havent got a pot to piss in, they go to uni and rack up large debts studying worthless shite so they can do manual skilless labour at minimum wage levels.Theyll never own property, and people like me will be absolutely fleecing them as El Bastardo type slum landlords.  Theyll probably never be able to start families and they are all obese with diabetes.

Central banking and currency manipulation will keep everyone in line. Enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Reynard said:

The debt isnt that big a deal. Although Id prefer governments NOT to be allowed to borrow a single penny.

we owe about a third of it to ourselves and that will either be rolled over dirt cheap or quietly binned when it comes due.

The problem has been the fact that Labour were overspending by 155billion a year when they were ousted. Thats the amount being borrowed just so the leftards can whine about the shite public services and "lack of investment in the national money put (health service) Osborned cut public spending by an absolutely COLOSSAL 0.2%.This is obviously catastrophic and highly crippling austerity so that f**king arse Hammond has decided to botrrow and spend some more.

This obviously means that buckled elfty f**ks become "concerned" about debt levels. Even though we just buy it back and bin it regardless.

In the meantime our young folk havent got a pot to piss in, they go to uni and rack up large debts studying worthless shite so they can do manual skilless labour at minimum wage levels.Theyll never own property, and people like me will be absolutely fleecing them as El Bastardo type slum landlords.  Theyll probably never be able to start families and they are all obese with diabetes.

Central banking and currency manipulation will keep everyone in line. Enjoy.

It's the young ones I feel for anyone with a child knows they are not going to be as wealthy as their parents in most cases that is sad. My daughter is working for a lot less doing the same job as older employees.  The contracts for young recruits has been changed from the older contracts.  This happening more and more in the work place. Sad. 

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It's the young ones I feel for anyone with a child knows they are not going to be as wealthy as their parents in most cases that is sad. My daughter is working for a lot less doing the same job as older employees.  The contracts for young recruits has been changed from the older contracts.  This happening more and more in the work place. Sad. 

Yes its sad. I think my generation were probably the last lot not to be herded into further education and into debt before we had even started working. Its a huge scam and the standard of education is f**king shite as well. Most of them shouldnt have bothered wasting their time.  Theres virtually no prospect of them ever owning property either.

This is of course a good thing in Sturgeons Scotland. She wants to make sure that nobody else gets the same leg up that she did under Thatcher. Shes pulling the drawbridge up and making sure shes the last scheme goblin to make good in Scotland.